Reviews for The Pinkish Green Saga
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
lol
xoxsakurakissxox chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
ahaha i can ttly see this happenig!
The-Raven-Girl chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
Love the story, very funny! Update soon.
kazster chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
You so rock!

This is total teenage relationship.
ChristinaAngel chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
I laughed so hard when Sasuke asked Naruto to do one thing and he did a totally different thing. I love Naruto he's so funny. I love jealous Sasuke especially when he broke the pencil. Please update soon!
Caramel Crazy chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
I loved it! Update soon, please.
sincerelyLen chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Yay! You updated! I loved the Chappie! Jealous!Sasuke and Denial/Sasuke were just perfect! I also like the relationship Sakura has with Ino, and the little nicknames they had on their emails (Sai-of-no-last-name and he-who-has-a-libido-made-of-bricks) Haha, hilarious...And Naruto...He is adorable and I love him to bits...I wonder if his plan wil work...? Wellz, Awesome chapter and I can't wait for the next one! Byez!
The Great Manchookoo chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
YES YES YES. Love it, love it.

Jealous! Sasuke is a beautiful thing.
diet coffee chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Really cute! I like it!
acromatic princess chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This is really good. Please write more.
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Nice :) I'll be waiting for more soon.
whatevercomes chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
xD God, I think that was so funny. lol It really made me laugh.

I can't wait for the next chapter! xDD
sincerelyLen chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Am I the first reviewer...? Well, luv your new story (I've read your other ones and I think they're fantastic!) Anyways, yea, the whole email, internet genre thing has been getting pretty popular and it's interesting to see where authors take it. I can't wait to see how yours goes. POV is great too, through Diary, IM, and email! Oh, and I found it funny with how Sakura introduced Ramen to our oh so loveable Naruto, haha. Jealous Sasuke coming up! Yay! So, hoping you update soon and putting you on Faves and Alerts for both story and author! Patiently looking forward to your next installment! :)
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23