Reviews for Fragile
girl.az2001 chapter 5 . 1/13
bueno no esta mal espero que hagas continuación
springjasmine91 chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
Wow...awesome! Plz update soon!
wallflower lover P chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
its so AWESOME. but what is 'CAPS'. is it a game or something. and why where they (yuki,takenaga,ranmaru) shocked? oh well... its still really nice. HOPE YOU MAKE A SEQUEL OF THIS FIC...
wallflower lover P chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
not only is it SWEET, its also FUNNY. LOVE it VERY MUCH...
wallflower lover P chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
its really sweet and AWESOME...
wallflower lover P chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
as i have commented its REALLY so SWEET. :]
wallflower lover P chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
awe. its so SWEET :]
RainbowKiss chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
THIS IS TRULY, TRULY WONDERFUL! I LOVE THIS, I DON'T THINK I CAN EVER WRITE A REVIEW WORTHY OF ITS BEAUTY! KYA!

Really, I love this. You got them in character and you got the plot sweet, sexy and supremely satisfying. Argh!

write more, more, more Kyohei-Sunako ficcies, pretty puh-lease?
Mya chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
*giggle* kyohei and sunako played caps with godiva chocolate liqour!
nakanaka chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
"I squealed in delight and anticipation!"

Sorry, this was pretty out of character for Sunako (even though you said that warning). I like that she didn't give him an immediate yes and leap into his arms, it shows that you do understand Sunako's personality.

I think you did as good a job as can be done with making Sunako and Kyohei's feelings brutally and publicly expressed, which obviously requires a little bending. Nice work.
nakanaka chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
You really capture the voice of the manga in this chapter. It sounds like the translation (in a good, accurate way) and everyone is very in-character. I can see Noi reacting this way. I'd like to see a little more of Kyohei's thought process, what brought on this confession.
nakanaka chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
"We had countless moments like this before…after I beat up the Boss, during Christmas, at his parents, when Hiroshi was stolen, when the basement flooded."

Nice details. Good times.

"But this was the first time of all of those the being with him felt so heavy. His feelings, they felt so heavy."

Nice description. This is how I imagine their relationship would be. At the end of the chapter you get a little sappy for my taste but I like the nose pinching, that was very in-character-he'd have to do that wouldn't he, to keep her conscious?
nakanaka chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
I like how you write from both of their perspectives. Can't see Kyohei welling up with tears exactly but you got me reading the next chapter, so job well done.
anitsirhc chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
lovely! :) i hope you will make more stories about kyohei and sunako. ;)
icemaiden-darkangel chapter 5 . 12/28/2008