Reviews for Strands of Nightmares
Orange Singer chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
Aw! I loved it! I think my favorite line was “I think I’ve finally been intimidated by food.” I laughed pretty hard. Edwin forevah!
SorainaSkye chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
Hah, I knew you couldn't kill them off. I'm so HAPPY! Really good so far. :D
momiji-k chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
That was a short and sweet chapter. The idea of Havoc and Gracia getting married is not a new one but always takes some getting used to for me. It makes sence, they really would be good for each other.

I can't remember if I had mentioned in a past review or not, but I like the addition of Roy's sister. Although other people have written stories before about Roy having sisters this one is the most believable. Funny, I don't think I have ever come across a fic where Roy has a brother.

But back to my point, I like Roy's sister and I hope the story will continue long enough for us to get to see a lot more of her.
momiji-k chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
I read this chapter the other day but for some reason missed posting a review.

That was a lot of fun. It's nice to see the characters interacting in a laid back setting. The possibility that there could be a fight made things quite interesting, but it was a relief that it was just a false alarm.

As we are led to believe I know the quiet times won't last. Like the characters in the story I plan to enjoy them while they do.

Keep up the great work. As always the descriptions are fantastic and it makes me feel like I am there.
momiji-k chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
Oh, I am so far behind in all of my reading but that was well worth the read. A little steamy towards the end and as always very entertaining. Another great chapter that leaves me with an aching desire to read the next chapter! :)
Lazzle-bee chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
aw that was so sweet! warm fuzzies! now i just have to imagen that i am in Winry's position and... *drools*

wait... its complete? no no no no no see thats where your wrong... you have to keep going with it! sequel! lol .

xoxo
Bar-Ohki chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
Aw! How cute!
Bar-Ohki chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
O! I like it! Who is the stranger anyways?
Bar-Ohki chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
O! I love it!
momiji-k chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
That was a fantastic, happy diversion. :) Roy and Ed's banter is always entertaining. Throw Al in the mix as well as the rest of the crowd and its an all out comedey routine! :)

Great chapter, it made me fell really happy and its such a nice change from all the dark angst that floats around this group all the time.

I look forward to the next chapter and I am cautiously awating something bad to happen... What ever may come the details as always remain top notch and your writing is so good!
momiji-k chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
Wow, that chapter just left me feeling so up-lifted and happy. Where to start...

It's nice to see Havoc and Gracia get together, they both needed someone and they are both great people who deserve happiness.

It's nice to see Al getting to be "human" again. I love the way he interacts with everyone. That was an especially nice scene at the end with an arm around Winry walking with the women listening to them talk about babies. That is so "Al" I could just see the older, human Al doing something like that.

Roy is still so much fun! God I love him... I think he is the best anime character ever created. That was great attention to detail to have the tattoo cover the array he carved in his hand (most people forget he did that or the fact that it wouldn't just "vanish" after that incident).

Oh, so much happiness! Well, at least for now... I get the feeling something darker looms around the corner. Sadly it will have to wait for another day though. I really must get to bed. I will save that next chapter for later.

As usual, excellent writing, you draw me right into the story and I feel as if I were standing there looking at everyone.
momiji-k chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
That was all just so great! I thought "Oh my, Winry is flirting with Roy Mustang..." That really ought to boil Ed.

That line "Nailed you with an aphrodisiac" just about made me bust a gut laughing.. That was just the BEST! I've always loved Roy's witty remarks, be it in the manga or in one of your fics.

I've been sucked in, I will need to read more, I hope I can read fast enough, its past my bed time! :)
momiji-k chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Once again I have been on a leave of absence from fan fic. Once again I return to find some great fics you have written in my absence.

This seems so grim but I am sure I read another fic of yours that leads me to believe things are actually going to be quite happy in the end... I hope. :)

Given the circumstances and the way things played out I am sure I know what is going on. As always the level of detail and understanding of the characters is amazing. I look forward to reading more.
havocmangawip chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
I love the interaction between all the characters. It is so authentic.

I'm in love with Qiang's mother.

More please!
Bar-Ohki chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
Oo! Edward and Winry are going to hook up soon!