Reviews for Nineteen Days Later
Maria chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Extremely OOC for Buffy to be that mean to the scoobies. She'd never do that, it's not what the show is about. It's all about forgiveness. If Spike and Angel can be forgiven, then so can the scoobies. After all, they all risked their lives everyday for seven years because they loved their friend. None of them were ever chosen, they did it for Buffy. The only reason they decided to fight was because they didn't want Buffy to face her battles alone (except Giles, he made his decision before Buffy). Also, Buffy should hace apologized too, she's not completely innocent in this.
sraya chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
Please tell me there is more to come...you cant just say "Welcome To Hell Week" and leave it at that...love the story , love the scooby bashing , love the spike and angel snark and im sure I would love the spike and buffy hijinx keep going
spike'smate chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
good story but why wasnt it finished?
Lyzzybelle chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
I wonder why you stopped. It sounds as if you have the chapter completed...
Tawnee chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
HURRY UP! CANT WAIT ! CANT WAIT ! CANT WAIT! OHH I SO CANT WAIT THIS GONNA BE FUN TO SEE SPIKE GIVE A HELL WEEK!
dkwr07 chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
great story. hope there is more soon.
Tawnee chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
NEED MORE! HURRY!
RiverTheKittyKat chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
hey just wanted to say i think your fanfic is bloody brilliant hope you post the next chapter soon :)
chocolateorange123 chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
OMG!

I LUV THIS STORY!

MORE! MORE! MORE!

When are we gonna find out bout Conner?
whatweareafreaidof chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
i read your story... but i hate chapter five not that you were mad at the scobies but becosue you change the past to fit your story and to make it seem like that wass the way think were...

buffy can forgive spike if she wants but to be bad that they dont trust the guy that almost rape there best friend, and sold deamon eggs and try to kill a girl the first second that he thought his chip was broken is crazy.. they have real reason not to trust him. if buffy was wrong how would you feel about all the people that would be died becouse they where not careful.. by the way did you see last 8 show of season 7 they were nice to spike, xander was even nice to spike. so they would be ok with spike they were in season 7

you are right not every demon or non human is evil but most demon are evil, and the ones that are not they have no problem with they got along with oz, clem, every one like angle but xadner, and spike was just a jerk that why some did not like him,.and xander and spike got along for a lot of the show they fought like brothers most of the time.. so the dont see think in black and white..

the putting on a pedestal and every think i ddid wron you had a problem... are you crazy they yell at her for letting angle kill a 100 people, and for running away for mouths and for what else did they yell at her for. nothing... the think with spike xander was bad but he was bad for two reason one he said it hurt that you did not trust me withthis... and tow what happens if the chip break could he be worried that spike would start killing again and buffy would stand there and let more people die liek she did with angleus those are real reason by the way do you remember taht xadner said he was sory and spent the whole summer take care of her and dawn.

bufy let spke run lose after finder out that he ad a trigger hoe many people coulod he have kill becouse of that that was stupid.

as for the house dawn did own half of it and buffy had now jub it was being paid for by her friend and dawn child soppurt even when she had a job working at a fast food place you could not afrond that house on her won.. and buffy fault was she thoguth she was the lead andevery one had to floower hwer orders she was just one and should have leited to other people they knew just as much as she did if not more... by the way if they would have follow buffy to the base in willow would have been kill the wepoon would not have ment anytink... ps tthe first wime they wrote the end xadner died to save the world some other thin spike could have done it..

what i hate the most is your crap about what they did does not matter..i understnad you hate them but the say jeeny anya tara xadner eye ben nothink that is just wron they all risk they live to keep the world better some died they desever respect for that even if you hate thim. this is a good story... but i wish buffy would becoem firend with the scobies and maybe see there point of view buecsoue this change the past to make the scobies mad and bffy great and that was not who it was dood luck withyour stroy. i sent you one revies becfore and i never sa it on tyour review bord so if you get htis leave it up so i kinow you got it. good luck
angelloverkk chapter 8 . 10/10/2009
Please update this story it is quite funny.
badkidoh chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
it's great so update & stuff
Linwe Ferland chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
I LOVE this story!

Its got my all time pair out of BTVS (Buffy/Spike), Spike pulling pranks on Angel (made me laugh so much, your great at that), Cordys back and Buffy telling the Scoobies how she feels.

Well done so far and update soon please!

xx
RahidREject chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
Awesome. Can't wait to read more.
Barn and Co chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
oh my gosh!

cant wait for hell week!