Reviews for Blind Man's Go
Fiona Hill chapter 11 . 5/24
I just read this for the first time and its great! ( I read Hikaru no go about 10 years ago and felt like a bit of fandom nostalgia).

I just wanted to say thank you for a lovely story. Even if its' not completed at least it ended at a very appropriate point.

Cheers,
Fiona
This was really fun to read even uncompleted! You might not even see this but you should at least know that even so many years later it's still fun to read
This is really interesting! Although this review is late by 9 years in excited to read what you already have
laelruin chapter 11 . 3/24
NOOOOOOOO! More Please! I seriously love this story!
L
rentamiya chapter 11 . 2/20
Omgeee moreee
Great plit
Wonderful writing
Every chapter is really interesting
LovEInsanity chapter 11 . 1/26
Its too bad that you're not continuing this . it was really good.
SkySong246 chapter 11 . 5/28/2016
I really liked your story. :) Any chance of you continuing it? In any case, thanks for writing and sharing!
awefanfic chapter 11 . 1/31/2016
please update soon!
blind go player chapter 11 . 12/16/2015
hi, me again. I just left a review about the go inaccuracies, then went back and saw you addressed it in your authors notes, sorry.
Blind go player chapter 11 . 12/16/2015
Hi, in general I really like your story but there are some inaccuracies I thought you should be aware of. First of blind go players almost exclusively learn to play on tactile boards that allow them feel the location of the pieces instead of playing mentally. Playing go mentally is incredibly difficult and mostly done by high level professionals. Second of all blind go in japan and korea is actually fairly established. There is a Japanese go society for the visually impaired that will provide people with tactile boards (how I got mine :) ). There are even special tournaments for blind players and some high level blind players have participated in regular professional tournaments.
bob chapter 7 . 12/16/2015
Just wanted to say that I really like the story so far :)
Zeke Jones chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
1-daN, not daY
ilko chapter 11 . 11/2/2015
I'm sad that I've only just found this fic, instead of years ago when I might've had a chance of spurring you to continue it :( I'm really enjoying this new take on the story, and I sincerely hope you'll return to finish it one day!
PortgasDAnne01 chapter 11 . 10/14/2015
I was squealing at the end.
ZinaThePanda chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
I love this story and sincerely hope for quick updates. But never forget quality. Always quality over quantity.