Reviews for Blind Man's Go
kokode chapter 11 . 6/24
I always do this to myself... reading fanfics that haven't been updated in years and following them even when I have no idea if they will ever be updated again TAT

Anyway, enough self-pity! hahaha I just wanted to say that this is a really really REALLY great fanfic! You've written it so well and so wonderfully that it's such a shame if it's just gonna be dropped like this ;_;

But well, your circumstances must have affected your motivation to continue this or some other thing so I really don't have any right to demand that you continue it (that would just be downright selfish of me!)

Well, it was a really good read and I enjoyed it so much! Kudos to you for that ;)
Smozzick chapter 4 . 5/28
Touya also playing blind go here was a bit of genius. Awesome story.
CONTINUE!
The Truth of Words chapter 8 . 2/23
Contrary to belief Hikaru is a natural blonde, he merely died part of his hair black.
AquilaPallas129 chapter 11 . 2/14
Awwww, that's so cute! I hope hikaru's memory improves
MBrock94 chapter 11 . 1/3
I wish this wasn't abandoned (unless its on an unanounced and long hiatus). Such a good fanfic. At least it isnt on a cliffhanger, thank kami for that :P
flame55 chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
Peahen will you have a new chapter this is great
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
The idea of a blind go player isnt to hard to process considering one of my best friends is a blind chess player whom has be ranked to be equal to the level of a grandmaster.
Amaranthine Moon chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
This is really really interesting...
EquinePianist chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
I CAN'T HELP IT! I am constantly rereading and re- follow/faving this fic.
sing-to-the-moon chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
This really is a fantastic story. You kept Hikaru in character and the way you write is very believable and engaging :)
The twist of Hikaru being blind in your story really spices things up.
All the best!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
This was great! I hope you write more.
Joey Danny Ketail chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. I'M IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD ASDFGHJKL
Viviene001 chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Update damn it!:(
Waahhhhh;(
It's been years!:(
Noooo pls update!
Q-asta chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
i enjoyed it, actually a read this story some time ago, just drop by the first chap to say that this was good...and add story alert (but you are not gonna update anymore...? hope?)

ali