Reviews for Chaos Guardians
Austin B chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
I don't normally read anime, so i can't tell you how well this fic is doing, or how much its bombing. But I can tell you that the spelling and grammatical things are pretty much good!

just try to look over your words, because i noticed SEVERAL spelling errors. just use spell check or something

anyways it was good otherwise. peace out dude.
Emma Iveli chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
I'm reveiwng because you need the reveiws and I really want to see a certian crossover you promised... I won't spoil it for those readign the reveiws, but I know you know which I'm talking about... sorry I didn't reveiw sooner...
GammaTron chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
Well, I got to admit, I'm liking this story so far. But who's this guest that Setsuna is bringing? Anyways I give this story a score of 10 out of 10. Keep on Writing!
Craig chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
This looks good. I don't quite understand what the plot of the story is, but that is probably because it is not completed yet. I believe you do a very nice job of vivid descriptions of your characters, both with how they look and what is going on with them.
stephanie chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
its pretty good lol i like it
Sasha251125 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
It's a good story, though you should know that Gaara never sleeps. Even if the shukaku gave his word I doubt he would allow himself to fall asleep. He doesn't sleep until after the time jump when he has it extracted from him. He does though, close his eyes to rest for longer periods of time. Not bad. It was pretty good for a first story.
stephanie chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
it's pretty good- a few spelling/ grammar mistakes though. what anime/ manga r all these characters from? i hafta watch it! lol txt me later