Reviews for Shattered, Repaired, Renewed: Momma Comes Home
Lone wuf chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Where's the rest oh Man U leave off on a cliff hanger
But anywho I love your story it's cool! When the next chapter?
Tajiro chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Damn... This is by far one of the best fanfics I have ever read and you have actually done something that I never thought would happen! Made me a fan of a series I have never even watched as a kid :D I started to check out the episodes and have found them just a lot of fun, and your stories do a VERY good job of moving that kid's show into a more adult realm. Very nice and Very well done and I am looking forward to the second part of Bike Week on The First! :D Oh and I would love the chance to see the lemon between Auri and Modo if your still offering it:
Jake Crepeau chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
Aaaaakkkk! You ended it here? (frantically goes hunting for the next story) ;D
Jake Crepeau chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
Woh. I should've seen that one coming a mile away, but you blindsided me. Auri! Wow!
Jake Crepeau chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
I bet they found Primer! Girl, this one's a nail-biter!
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Oh, Mama! Literally! ;D
Univerasal Disaster chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
WHATS THE NEXT ONE! you've made me addicted this pairing, please don't cut me off!
Hera Ledro chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
I dun get it D What was the update?
Jovianokami chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
I'm not sure but I thought I already read this chapter. But good chapter.
griff-chan chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
Nice to see a new chapter! Love all the other ones, keep up the good work!D

And Modo does need all the love he can get. Seriously, why does no one see how sexy he is? XD
DreamFeathers chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
AUUGH! I swear, you're out there to kill us your fans with the damn cliffhangers! *groans, rubbing face* you know, i almost stopped reading of this fic until i'd get home when i saw your notice of Lemon for this chapter... I mean... wow... I know you can write some sizzling hot scenes that'd make me burn red and be forced to have a little chill out breawk... Good thing that i took a little sneak peak... :P I'm glad for Modo and Auri! 3
DreamFeathers chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
Aw man... it must'a hurt really bad to loose ones home... :S I hope that that one will turn out fine. Anywho. My hackles are still standing up from this arch of the series! And i can't wait to see the whole Rimfire episode! HORAY! *pumps fist into air*
DreamFeathers chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
*groans* my poor heart... can't take much more of this rocking ride... you made me almost scream and cry from frustration when you switched the scene to Modo's POV. EXCELENT move, btw! Just... RAWR!
DreamFeathers chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
argh! You really are killing me with the tension... i can literally see the house rumbling, plaster falling and everything being shaky when Charley is trying to save Silva there... This is WAY too good! and RIMFIRE? How in nine hells did HE get to earth with his crew and into a STUNT SHOW? ARGH!
DreamFeathers chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
aww, poor modo! my heart is almost breaking there for him :S
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »