Reviews for Butterfly Genesis
FallenAngel04 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Nice job. The ending is perfect for this little one-shot. Keep up the good work. _
teh Michiru chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I was about to start crying in the middle (so beautiful)... and then I finished reading, vaguely fearing it might be a well done but oft repeated Celena/Dilandau moment... and then it wasn't! And I was so happy! Well done.
Izzy chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Nice fic.
Della C chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
how sad. poor Celena... I've never seen a peice so beautifully written. excellent work.
Avaris Sky chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
_Very_ well written, you got Celena down *perfectly*.

Please keep going, you really do have a gift!
Ezzie T chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
that was good, you're a really great writer
Geniusgirl The Original chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Tis is mind blowing! Really, your final sentence was shocking! She crushed the butterfly. Jeez, I was stuck. You know, I've been done reading it for almost ten minutes and I'm embarrassed to say that I've simply been staring at the screen until my hand helped my mouse find the review button. That should tell you something. She crushed the butterfly. She...oh god, it was just great!
MushroomPuff chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Simply amazing, madame. You struck me speechless when this was read to my. Absolutely beautiful. Beautiful.
Demoness Monica chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
I *liked* hat. ESPECIALLY the last part. Awesome. very intuitive, very well written. I'm not gonna lather you with praise (even though I may liek to) becasue that'll make me seem like a grovelling fool, which I am not. But, anyways, good work.
normalisboring chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Wow... Interesting revelations about Celena. Very cool!
Arilean chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Wow, that was really good! Quality work, without all of the little errors that a lot of things have.
mimarin chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
stunning. Perfect counterpart to all those fics where Celena's all mamby-pamby and angst-lite.
Yuriko-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Excellent. A very well written and deeply developed piece, not the usual fluff. And the last line made me shudder...
morrisg4 chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
This is too dang long!
leila chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
WOW! Just WOW. This is an excellent story! Really wonderful. I loved the ending! Totally creepy and total awesome!