Reviews for Understanding
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Nice. You've really got Mick's voice down.
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I love this. A true defining moment for Mick. He would never have left Coraline and never mentioned her again.
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This was a good read - a good story line. I am not a Coraline lover, not by far. the woman is mentally off - but, as you have written this story, Mick does deserve to be with someone who cares about him, Vampire and all. and thanks for having written this story, my hands are clapping - you have the gift for writing.
Mistyjay chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Loved your descriptive phrases, extremely well done. And very true to the way Mick talks too. Look forward to more from you.
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Very good. I'm glad I found this. You probably wrote it months ago, but it's helpful to close things up. I wondered about Coraline and what happened with Lance.

Thanks for the story.
canuck17 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Loved your story. :) I liked how you pointed out in the end that Coraline really did love Mick. Maybe loving him too much to do the things she caused him but I don't think she really meant to hurt him. :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
This is awesome. Please update soon.
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
You write so well. I tend to lean to the Mick/Beth pairing but Coraline is a fasinating character. Maybe she can make Mick learn to love his life or unlife as the case may be. I'm gonna love reading how he gets her out of the fix she's in.
ErisFury chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This was very well written. It kind of sounded like one of Mick's voice overs from the show - a really long one. That's a good thing; I could definitely hear his voice, so the characterization was spot on. Even if most people aren't crazy about the Mick / Beth going separate ways bit, it was completely believable.
Hauptmann Holmes chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
That was really good. Keep up the good work, and write more stories! This one's going into the C2
Kayla chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Nice start, I can't wait to see where this is going.I really like Coraline and Mick,but there aren't many storys that are about them that i've been able to up the good work,can't wait for more!