Reviews for Exile
DermajerTheAdven chapter 8 . 8/18
This writing...
'Tis a thing of beauty.

Seriously, you are the master of fuzz. You can make me ship things I never shipped before, because you always have these characters develop patiently but visibly. I thought Jeff and Skyler would be nothing more than comic relief. And while their slang is kind of annoying, you were smart and showed their maturity very soon.
I love your writing and I wish there was more of it. Loving this story so far!
: 0 that story was too good for words, BEST STORY EVER the pairings the characters the plot the details everything was sensational! Plz make more this is now my favorite story and you are now my favorite writer :)
This story is too good for words all the pairings are my FAVORITES and the story is just plain awesome I really hope you write another like this!
WhiteDiamondNinja8484 chapter 8 . 3/24
HOW DID ARCEUS NOT ESCAPE?!
LAST TIME I CHECKED ARCEUS CAN GO TO OUTER-SPACE, SO HOW DID THEY CAPTURE HIM/HER!? SERIOUSLY!?
HE/SHE DIDN'T GO TO OUTER-SPACE AT ALL TO ESCAPE THEM, OR ASK GIRATINA TO TAKE HIM/HER TO THE DISTORTION WORLD?! OH COME ON, ARCEUS MUST BE DUMB NOT TO DO THE THINGS I JUST MENTIONED!?
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY HE/SHE DISN'T DO THE THINGS MENTIONED ABOVE SO I CAN CALM DOWN!? :(:(:(
Sai Og Sus chapter 22 . 12/26/2015
Yay, happy ending for all! Wonder how the unreleased Legendaries (At the moment this fic was released) will respond to this. ZekromYverntalHah, sucks to be you guys!
Sai Og Sus chapter 21 . 12/26/2015
EPIC! I agree with the others, this should be movie! So, technically Terotrey is a Pokemon, right? I wonder if Master Ball works on him...
Sai Og Sus chapter 20 . 12/26/2015
I wouldn't call Terotrey god so I'll just say the Mighty. HAHAHAHA! Darkrai and Raikou has the best Bromance!
Sai Og Sus chapter 19 . 12/26/2015
LOL! Jeff and Skyler stole the chapter! So, Terotrey is a Fakemon? Cool!
Sai Og Sus chapter 18 . 12/26/2015
Monster vs Mortal, Exiled vs Madness, Justice vs Greed! It is war!
Sai Og Sus chapter 17 . 12/26/2015
Argh, I hate it when one's important belonging are taken by evil madman. Say, how come Mewtwo hasn't mention Mew?
Sai Og Sus chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
Not much to say other than poor Darkrai...
Sai Og Sus chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
Oh my god, Heatran is here too? Now that you mentioned it, it does seems like he's not very important in the game.
Sai Og Sus chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
Oh no, another dude being evil for greater good. He and N need to have a date.
Sai Og Sus chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
Damn it, good job Terotrey! You caused a bond to break! Oh yeah, time to kick some ass!
Sai Og Sus chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
Damn it Entei, I was going to sing that. Well, Emo Ghost finally speak!