Reviews for Who are you?
sonneblom chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
I never read crossovers, for some reason this caught my eye, I loved it. Thanks.
thrnbrooke chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
I like it!
edwardfiend chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Just wanted to say this is fantastic! Two of my favourite shows/fandoms together. I really like your writing style, very engaging. Loved it!
MomentOfZen chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Well I am all for double the JDoh, so thanks for making this story which allows to imagine that ;-) And throw in some LoVe and I'm totally there. So I enjoy reading this story.

One thing, your sentence "It's sealed in his Juvenal records." amused me. I didn't know Neptune had records for Roman writers. If so, I'd like to consider myself part of the Cicero records. Sorry, I took Latin for several years in high school, so I couldn't resist.

But still really enjoy this story. Thanks!
CJaMes12 chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
This was brilliant
Islandergyrl chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
I know I'm like two years behind but I just found your story and am loving it! Just finished chapter two. Your story is makes me want to watch ML just so I can get more of Josef/Logan. Why did they have to cancel VM? Sigh.
Islandergyrl chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
spk chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
Just discovered this and I absolutely love it! Shocking twist with Weevil...I just had to stop & blink for awhile when I read that meeting. :)
radiate689 chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
radiate689 chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
radiate689 chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
good chapter
radiate689 chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
weevil as a vamp is hilarious
radiate689 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010