Reviews for Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Kuroneko388 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This's funny. And it fits in nicely with the Roomates and GND comics, that Jareth is basically related to every blond haired magic user :)
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
LOVED IT!
Loquacious Lass chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I absolutely LOVE the idea that Glinda and Jareth are sibs. Yup, what a LOVELY Christmas card that would make...hehe, time for photoshop...Yes, your ending was a bit abrupt. Sorry, just saying. Other than that? FIVE GOLD STARS!

-Rose
Charmshadow chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
pft. poor puppy...
LadyVampyreMiya chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
lawl.. the ending is rather abrupt, but oh well.

awesome story :D

XxoxX
Lixxle chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Ahh, just when I was getting into this, it ended. Cruel cruel cruel. There should have been much more of this story! There is huge potential in this plot: I see the goblins feeding the munchkins ale with much revelry and chaos ensuing; I see Jareth drawling the immortal line "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too"; I see a big glitter showdown between Jareth and Glinda. Perhaps even Dorothy trying to throw a bucket of water over his vainness ("Water water tra la la").

But what WAS written was much enjoyed ;)
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Haha, that was an adorable. “How about I show you just how good of a warlock I can be?” That's the best line ever. :D
notwritten chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Wow this is very good chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
ShadowyLined chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
LOL! Very cute, I love it! Two of my favorite things - Laby and Wizard of Oz. It's great just as it is, a fluffy, fun little piece o' fiction. Congrats on the tat, by the way, and I hope it feels better soon.

fm
Pamena chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
HA, I love this. It had a cute ending too, and the mention of Jareth not meeting Sarah for another 45 years caught me off guard, but I like the way you did that, like it was foretold or something. And the thought of Glenda being Jareth's sister is just genius-I mean, they do have pint sized beings to put up with: munchkins and goblins. I can just imagine Jareth being completely disgusted with happy, dancing Priceless. I'll never watch The Wizard of Oz the same way again. Thanks for the story!
yodeladyhoo chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
O-o-o-o-o, what is your piece? I want a piece, too, but hubby would think I'm a slut if I got one. It doesn't matter that I'm married to him and bore him 3 kids, no, I would be a slut if I had a tattoo. Go figure.

Oh, c'mon on! This could have been so-o-o-o-o good! G'linda as Jareth's sister. Now, why didn't I see the family resemblence before!

Thank you for sharing and consider expanding, please.