Reviews for Nightstorm
Lovely :3
blackroseaerith chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was so DAMN cute
Aprillis chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Okay, this fanfic is officially my favourite KH Clerith fanfic! I love LOVE the way you dropped hints of FFVII:AC in here (LOL standing in the rain) and the cute kiss between them. Oh Cloud, you're as shy as ever! :3
missS K I L L S chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
naw.! that is so cute.! xD . X

me likeyy.! xD . X

FAVOURITE.!
kikofreako chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Jeez. I've read this story more times than I can count, and I forgot to review! -hand/forehead-

I love all of your work. This is honestly one of my favorite Cleris oneshots I've ever read, and I've read a bunch. It's sweet, true to the characters. Flows well, descriptive. Just wonderful.

Love it. :D

-Akiko
hashtagnofilter chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
o_O he left her sleeping on a boulder...?

lmao, it's really cute
NicotineGum chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
It gave me a sense of calm reading this :D Great work.
Remix 16 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Cute. I don't normally like CloudAerith (I'm a loyal ZackAerith fan) but this convinced me otherwise. I like how you associated her to her FF7 roots with how she's connected to the earth and how Cloud thinks of her whenever it rains 3

Very nice!
Mint chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Oh so pretty! You are such a great writer!
Drake Clawfang chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
A great oneshot, beautiful and sweet.
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
This was beautiful! I freaking loved it!
trankwility chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
very beautifully written.

great story, I loved it.
Clorith chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Fluff! You described the storm really well, felt like I was right in the middle of it. Oh but how I wish Cloud would stop running off. *chains him down with a ribbon* Well, at least Aerith has a tracking device on him! Cleris GPS! XD
Altsoba chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
The thunder rolls, and the lightning strikes, doo doo doo. A better ending than the story in the song :P
killedwitha.BusterSword chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Beautifully written and wonderfully sweet! XD