Reviews for Early Team
thelastplayer316 chapter 8 . 11/14
Anime Princess chapter 11 . 10/13
Nice to be able to trick a Sannin so easily! Even if she IS the Legendary Sicker.
midnightscar17 chapter 97 . 2/21
I enjoyed the story so far but i absolutely positively hate how u made sakura look.
midnightscar17 chapter 96 . 2/21
Whyd u cripple her mentally anyways. I was expecting after u save her for her to still retain at least most of it.

Are u ever going to restore her memories or is she just going to b a cripple like tsunade is
makinnasty1 chapter 83 . 2/21
Honestly when you first mentioned about putting some n\s\t I almost stopped reading your story. I'm just not comfortable with that threesome type stuff it doesn't fit into the story at all since they developed a deep relationship and they love each other I mean that would make no sense to add it. You can do like a one shot a filler chapter or something since filler in anime isn't canon so it's not canon in the story. With that you can supply the people that want it and the people who don't. I did finish your next chapter and all I have to say is sometime you use the wrong your use you're (you are) like for instance: (your pencil isn't sharpened) and (you're the beat person I know.) I hoped that helped. Great story so far. :)
midnightscar17 chapter 94 . 2/21
Tad confusing
midnightscar17 chapter 83 . 2/21
I like narusaku as main but narusakuino is my second girl setup
Demonic girl111 chapter 97 . 1/16
(Eye twitches) Don't wait long? You haven't updated since last year man! Cmon I'm so freaking excited! Believe me, I know how hard it is to write the in betweens... BUT IT'S SO DAMN FRUSTRATING TO KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN NEXT! Please get back on this story! Please I'm begging! You're nearly at 100 chapters, and that's a victory in itself. PLEASE UPDATE! THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING AND WELL-WRITTEN THAT I'VE BEEN READING THIS STORY FOR FIVE DAYS STRAIGHT! GO SHADOW! I BELIEVE IN YOU!
Demonic girl111 chapter 83 . 1/15
(Has a giant nose-bleed and a blushing face) Awesome lemon I tell you. And an equally awesome story to go with it.
Demonic girl111 chapter 38 . 1/12
awesome chapters! I can't wait to read some more!
Demonic girl111 chapter 1 . 1/11
... I was lookin at the time you updated and the time you posted. And I was like. "Five years huh? Let's see how many chapters-" *Drops phone in amazement* Gosh Dammit I can't wait for this story!
Drakosis7734 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
i'm iam chapter 56 . 9/19/2014
sigh, you started off strong but you nerfed all the characters and just copied the manga story with very little real change. I'm done
kidloco chapter 97 . 9/3/2014
sorry i lost.. las ttime i read, everythign was a mess but there was like not much change(the true dint read whole thing because somehow im lost and red it im lost more) soo let me back to the begun of the madness to get it, i love you fanfic and is good to see still continue and still is good, but im lost :p

sepro is cool fox, and he work like him name and power do, in the shadow, but he is cool fox like others, and the others fox too, and well love you fanfic and continue wiht good job

but im lost XD
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 97 . 8/20/2014
I am enjoying the way this is evolving