Reviews for Project Phoenix Season 2: The Devil's Work
Lady Rose chapter 60 . 7/8/2009
Sorry I haven't reviewed for a while.

This chapter just made me review for once. I loved it, to say the least, and can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work!
Mashu the Assassin chapter 59 . 6/28/2009
Thank goodness, you finally updated. I was getting bored.[
Master of the Boot chapter 57 . 2/15/2009
This is the moment I have been waiting for. Bond has fallen and all the rules are about to change. Ocelot and Szelle are here, and they're both spectacular to read about, so thanks for putting both of those men in there.

Nemo's speech was really great, you should write speeches for politicians.

And as for Spiggot, that's a perfect plot twist. The clock ticks, tick tock Clarice.

I'm glad that you updated.

Until next time Jack.

Master of teh Boot
Rolando8 chapter 31 . 1/8/2009
Please but more of Orlando in your story! I'm so obsessed with him that I want to have his baby, and he's just about the only reason I read your story. Please!
Master of the Boot chapter 53 . 12/15/2008
I have to say that this chapter was quite the entertainment. I was infinitely pleased when Marv kicked the crap out of Priest. And as well, a little more insight into Priest's past was quite fascinating.

This is a new aspect of Priest. One that I did not anticipate, but it seems to fit who he is. I commend you on the realistic dialogue.

Mashu the Assassin chapter 52 . 12/11/2008
All I got was Hayaska Erika from Megatokyo, so I got nothing.
Master of the Boot chapter 51 . 12/8/2008
This is the moment I've been waiting for. No more sneaking around, enough espionage. Now it's going to be total war.

THis is the most excited I've been in months.

REally funny that bit about the Inspector of Sandford.

Master of the Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 49 . 11/2/2008
Ah yes, I was missing the bloodshed and violence. It's good to have some of it back.

I didn't say this earlier but the part between Lana Lang and Deep throat was easily the most emotionally moving part in this whole story.

It's like, the people who could change the world don't want to, they only want to beat the league. Life is so pathetic.

Ah well, this mindless violence here makes me happy.

And Huges is dead, fuck yeah! That alone is reason enough to read this chapter.

Mashu the Assassin chapter 49 . 11/2/2008
that car could not be a decepticon, or any kind of transformer, that would be stupid!
Master of the Boot chapter 46 . 10/1/2008
Alright, you included the great Dr. House into the mess. He's the perfect Doctor for Judas priest. He's nearly as anti social and uncaring as priest is. Good choice.

Dorian is on the move as is Lana. I have to say that I'm glad to see that things are on the shake. At times this story has been a bit slow, but there are moments where it's all worth it.

Keep up the good work.

MAster of the Boot
Mashu the Assassin chapter 46 . 9/30/2008
Violence, sensless violence, how I've missed it so. male all of the oppsition apart of it!
Master of the Boot chapter 45 . 9/22/2008
Alright, Revolver Ocelot. The very man that I suggested. Thank you for remembering a humble reviewer.

So far the espionage element of this story is just fine. The human drama is perfectly good. You just need more of the action and this story will upgrade from good to solid gold.

ta

Mashu the Assassin chapter 43 . 9/13/2008
Intruging, and Like I;ve said, i'm intrested in the happenings of Japan around now.
Mashu the Assassin chapter 41 . 8/24/2008
taht last dew lines was campy. not in a good way.
Mashu the Assassin chapter 40 . 8/22/2008
Fascinating. i'm also wondering what's going on in Japan.