Reviews for From Within the Asylum
Teobi chapter 2 . 4/16
Only 2 chapters?! Ack! Now we'll never know what happens between Norman and Rebecca! And Norman is so adorable without his horrible Mother chiming in every five seconds (although I have to admit she can be kind of awesome with all those epic insults.)

Anyway, I enjoyed the 2 chapters and I will now go away and imagine the rest of the story in my head.
Teobi chapter 1 . 4/16
MRS. BATES GOT SASS!

Loving the start of this story. it's great to read stories about Norman in the institution, I often wonder about the treatment he went through. Mother is a giant b1tch, threatening all the poor nurses!
Barbossa'sGirl3 chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
This is good. :) I look forward to more chapters.
msroseross07 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
i really love this story, I know it is years too late but I wish there was more:(, I wanna know what happens next
Amburrito chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
I really really really like this story. Keep it going. :)

-A
ChocolateChipCookie28 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
This is really good. :) I loved the part where she got him to come out of his room. Please continue!
PhantomoftheShadows chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
This is a great story so far. I know that you haven't updated it in 2 years, but please, please, I'm begging you (yes, I'm actually on my hands and knees), continue this story.
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This almost picks up where the novel ends. You should add that Psycho and it's characters are by Robert Bloch. I've read the book after seeing the remake of the movie in one sitting.
JashinsBitch chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
wow i was really astonished bye this its funny and dramatic at the same time lol i could justimagine norman hitting some nurse with a chair xD
Hobbit4Lyfe chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Please continue! I wanna find out what happens to Norman!
Jiang Qing chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
This is the saddest story I have ever read, and I really feel for both Rebecca and Norman. I wish you had continued, it's a wonderfully written fic.

JQ
Oneaka chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
i like this story and i think you should update it! i liked norman even though he was a little creepy. lol.