Reviews for Reunion
Grr chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
9 years is a long time to wait for chapter two. Hurry up.
Constructor chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
wow. nice.
Hitokiri Yumemi chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Hey, nice start to a story. Update again soon!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Yup, Duo and Heero definitely need to talk. Duo's got the right idea - and Heero does, too. Should be amusing - each of them interrupting each other to try and tell the other that they love them. *snicker* Can't wait to read it!
tati1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
*whimpers* you're gonna update, right? 'Cuz this fic so totally deserves it...

love it. Poor Duo! And Heero! I also want to know what Heero's been up to the last two years.

The Sally-threatening-Wufei bit was totally hilarious; I'm glad I found this fic!

Keep writing!

-tati1
Shinigami-Shadow chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Wonderful characterization. I got caught up in it and I do hope there's more to come! *smiles*
Avagrabo chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Heya! I know I'm about 3 years late, but I got you off of Asuka's list, and this was the only GW one that caught my eye (Wouldn't touch HP with pointy end of katana. It's J.K.'s fault, not yours.), and I was wondering...WHERE'S PART TWO, EH! Really, this is incredible writing and an awesome premise, and I was really eager to see the rest...only there wasn't any...and it's 3 years old...strange. Well anyway, drop me a line if you get a chance, I want some kind of credible excuse not to continue this one, I liked where it was going so much...ttyl!
Fuji Fox chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
YAY! i Love it it was very goo you should update really, i mean really soon_ it's very very good and i can't wait to bug you on the next chappie_ i promise i'll bug you then_~ so update soon so i can bug you!

~bye~Fuji Fox
kitten chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
this fic has me absolutley enthralled, and i hope you write more of it sometime- it's so good! i really love your writing style, it's very professional, and 1x2 is my favorite pair. please try to get the second part done, i'd love to know what happens!
Sheron chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
More! please More! :) (this was a great beginning - now let us have the rest of the fic!)
Seryanda chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Finish this! Please!
Star chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
Okay story.
Lyra of Destiny chapter 1 . 10/5/2000
Awww... Kind of hard to believe that Duo Maxwell wouldn't be recognized as a Gundam Pilot, especially after becoming a hit star. Someone should've dug up dirt on him by now! But other than that lil riff, I like this story... Is the song 'Wild Wing' on Duo's Deathscythe CD? _~ ~Lyra Maxwell of Destiny
CLS chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
Finish this now!
SkyLark chapter 1 . 8/23/2000
I LOVE THIS! You have a great way of writing these stories! I ADORE your fics with the X-Men cross over! I can't wait for both stories to go on! You have a lot of talent! Hopefully, you'll read some of my stuff! Keep up the great work! I can't wait to read the rest of this and your other fics!

SkyLark