Reviews for All I Ever Wanted
Potterworm chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
I really, really liked this.
g1rlanachron1sm chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Beautiful. ]
spinningleaves chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Aww such a beautiful piece. I love the way you showed the pain mingled with the growth and managed to show all three of the old ducklings finally making piece as the new team is ready to walk away. Truly Excellent! I love a lot of your stuff- but this is a real gem!
rassafraggin chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
This one was so hard to read - I had to physically look away from the screen during some points because I was actually afraid of the outcome of the confrontations between these enormously complicated people. Cameron and Chase are too real for television or even books now. You should be proud of that and probably ashamed too. *wags finger atcha for torturing real live people* :)
FieryxEyes731 chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
wow. that almost made me cry. i'm sort of speechless. it was beautiful, as usual. excellent job ]
DarklingShift chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
Wow. I am stunned at the intensity of this piece. Please write other like it.
mar-aureus chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
His eyes are painfully honest when she turns at last. She lets herself be lost in them for a second before dropping her head to kiss the place along his throat where she can feel his pulse.

I loved this, well and the whole story! Of all of your stories, I think this is my favourtie one (and it's hard to say because they're all really good and IC)
January-21 chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
Beautiful Story!
goathland1 chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Please update ASAP!
star jelly chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Yea! things are better. In the first chapter I thought Chase and Cameron were horrible together, now there much better.
Schuyler Lola chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
This is too beautiful - I'm so envious, it's killing me here. I love this story. You've got every emotion perefectly. When Chase saw Cameron outside the locker room, I did cry. I love it, I really really love it.
kill-kiss-be chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Oh I loved it!

You write Chase and Cameron amazingly well!

Very, very well written.
FieryxEyes731 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
i loved this so much; it was beautiful and really, really sad, but very fitting for the characters. i can't wait to see what happens (and i'm crossing my fingers for a happy ending) ]
goathland1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Please update ASAP!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Your writing makes me happy in the saddest possible way. I love the raw emotion, the description, the metaphors and the similies, and your Cameron and Chase. They're so conflicted and real - and far too often, I don't get enough of that. I love Cameron's line at the end, because it's so sad and angry and true. I can't wait for the second part!