Reviews for Condemned
Rags chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Holy hell that was amazing. I've got chills
Wonderland-Chic chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
I actually really liked this, it was definitely different from most of the stories. Good job.
AmityRavenclawElf chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Hey, hey! You, you! I don't like your boyfriend! ...Too soon?
a trace of amber chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
I adore the bite here! I think this is just really such a fair look at the situation and the sense of terrible betrayal that Claire could feel if she grows up and decides to make her own life for herself.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
This wonderfully illustrates the terrible, terrible thing that imprinting is.
Fererre chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
That was super fucked up. I like it.
guardian of durins line chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Ohhh Jesus. This both amazes me and breaks my heart...
ShinoHina4eva chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Oh my god...I love it, and it makes my cry at the same time...does that make sense? Poor Claire...
Leyna4eva chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I LOVE THIS! Thank you for writing this master piece:) Great job!
lilsis321 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Wow that was absolutly amazing.
Bushwah chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
When one thing is created, too often, another breaks. Very well done.
SableUnstable chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Wow. That was... deep. Really, really different and not at all what I was expecting. I can't really say it was great, because more for imprinting then against it, but I'm glad I read till the end. It was very well written and I felt sorry for Claire - and for Quil as well.
esther chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
i was directed here by twispitefic on lj, and let me just say...BRILLIANT.

loved it.
Kaze chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I read this when you first published it and I've come back time and time again to reread it just because it's so wonderfully and beautifully written. Each time I come back Warren's death tears me more and more because I fall in love with him; I love how you wrote his relationship with Claire.

The only criticism I have is when Claire says "baby-raping murderers." It just feels so out of place and it feels like it's your opinion put into her mouth and it doesn't seem consistent with the way you portrayed her.

But I really really do love this story. It shows everything wrong with imprinting and it's such a powerful piece I know I'll be back again to read it in the future.
titpuce86 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
That is dark. But I could see it happen. Well maybe not the killing Warren but the whole being forced into imprinting. That's something I never really agreed with in the serie and I quite glad too see others who agree with me. All in all this was marvellously well written and I enjoy reading it despite the dark setting.