Reviews for Condemned
ShinoHina4eva chapter 1 . 2/24
Oh my god...I love it, and it makes my cry at the same time...does that make sense? Poor Claire...
Leyna4eva chapter 1 . 1/4
I LOVE THIS! Thank you for writing this master piece:) Great job!
lilsis321 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Wow that was absolutly amazing.
Bushwah chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
When one thing is created, too often, another breaks. Very well done.
SableUnstable chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Wow. That was... deep. Really, really different and not at all what I was expecting. I can't really say it was great, because more for imprinting then against it, but I'm glad I read till the end. It was very well written and I felt sorry for Claire - and for Quil as well.
esther chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
i was directed here by twispitefic on lj, and let me just say...BRILLIANT.

loved it.
Kaze chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I read this when you first published it and I've come back time and time again to reread it just because it's so wonderfully and beautifully written. Each time I come back Warren's death tears me more and more because I fall in love with him; I love how you wrote his relationship with Claire.

The only criticism I have is when Claire says "baby-raping murderers." It just feels so out of place and it feels like it's your opinion put into her mouth and it doesn't seem consistent with the way you portrayed her.

But I really really do love this story. It shows everything wrong with imprinting and it's such a powerful piece I know I'll be back again to read it in the future.
titpuce86 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
That is dark. But I could see it happen. Well maybe not the killing Warren but the whole being forced into imprinting. That's something I never really agreed with in the serie and I quite glad too see others who agree with me. All in all this was marvellously well written and I enjoy reading it despite the dark setting.
Rachel chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Interesting story.
Let me point something out. Imprinting, as described in Eclipse by Jacob, is something along the lines of becoming 'a brother, a protector, a friend or a lover' (I can't remember the exact quote). Yes, she is your world, but it could be like...oh, I don't know, back when Charlie's only family was Bella (pre Sue Clearwater, I mean) and he was all protective of her...

It doesn't have to be romantic. It's just not hurting her. Father to daughter, brother to sister, best friend, whatever. Lover, maybe, but not necessarily.
Quil killing Warren goes against all the rules of imprinting. He would do anything not to hurt her, in contrast to 'he would do anything to be with her'. Other than that - I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Congratulations on your sanity. How anyone misses how sick the whole "imprinting" thing is, is beyond me.
oystersweet chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Wow, i didn't see that coming, not at all. I liked it though, despite the darker tone of it, but of course I was backing Quill, even after what he did. It was nicely written, you're a good writer.
Kojichan.x chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
wow I didn't see that coming.. I guess the bond between imprints is that strong. Nicely done. :)
tanadhari chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Finally! Someone that makes imprinting seem real! I totally agree with Claire. I feel so bad for her. I've read your Kim/Jared story too, and I liked that as well. Write on.
citylights319 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
WOW! this was crazy! good job!
Flying in the Wind chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is amazing! Finally a good story about Claire and Quil which shows how wrong imprinting really is. I loved it.