Reviews for Intruder
steamboat chapter 1 . 2/9
What a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it with us! I hope this note finds you well and happy!
BabeI'mGonnaLeaveYou chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Hi

I just wanted to say this is a great fict!

One of my favorite JAG fan ficts!

I would love here more and more

From PFK
JessicaMackenzie chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Good story, I liked it. Too bad it was only one chapter. You had a LOT to work with that you gave yourself and didn't use it. I like the fact that you used the words that they spoke in the show, makes it easier on the imagination.

You should write some more.
coffee4106 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
OHH MORE MORE MORE! dont leave us having to imagine ! Great story.. LOVE IT!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Great one-shot...please please write more! :) you're awesome! You got the characters perfect! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
aserene chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
that was beautiful! ireally really loved it! Excelelnt work!
Lu78 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Loved it, so good.
daisymh chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
loved it please continue it i would like to see then have the baby
Megs-3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
What a lovely story! Great characterization of Harm and Mac - this is a situation I could totally see them getting themselves into. It's been said a million times, but for lawyers they sure do have lousy communication skills!

Maybe your next piece cold be a companion to this one - a follow-up that shows them going through the pregnancy, the birth, and parenthood. Whatever you decide to do - keep writing! I'll look forward to your next story!
DD2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Great job! I LOVED this fic! you are an awesome writer! You could definitely expand this fic it would be worth it. I for one would love to see another well written, involved JAG fic and this could be one if you had the time!
GermanJagaholic chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
AW! How sweet! Great story! Please keep writing, you're doing a very good job there! Would love to read more from you :)

HuGs

A lovely story!

Lynn

x
awishaway chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Awesome story love the Harm and Mac storyline aswell.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I was very happy to see that you write Harm and Mac fics as they are my second favorite couple :) Glad to see you here and would love to see more, if you do.