Reviews for Year of the Spark: January 31
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
John and Liz rock. I love that he kissed her! That was awsome. It was a wonderful story. I loved it!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Lovely, lovely, lovely. Maybe with this being the month of love you YOTS people can focus more on Valentine's Day in Atlantis. Sparky forever!
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Hehe! Great one-shot! I loved John's reactions throughout this episode, one of the best bits is his utter shock and disgust when he finds out that Elizabeth is off making Lucius a sandwich! Loved the last line; it worked brilliantly!
iHeartYou13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
i LOVED this! so cute. amazing!
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Aw wow cute! Jealous!John! Me likes! And congratulations on completing a month!
Beach chick chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I loved reading this. I really like how John wanted her to to look at him the same why she looked at Lucius. Great job. :)

-Chicky
Annie866 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Nice! I so envy Elizabeth! What it must be like to be in John Sheppard's sights! :-)

Congratulations on one whole month of Sparky stories. I look forward to each story every day.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
*squee* " 'Uh, it's this damned cold. I apologize.' " I LOVE that. Yeah, right, like he's sorry...lol... Jealous John love. Wonderful job. :)

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I love it!
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
A whole month! yay! *applaudes*
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I loved it! I like how he kissed her and the end line.
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I really feel like hugging John! Bless him!

This story is too cute!
Momm2five chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I like the reference to not being upset about Teyla's actions!

Very cute . . . I can just see him being pissed during this ep. YAY for a whole month of Spark!
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 1/31/2008