Reviews for Confession
Jaeger Gipsy Danger chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh yeah. You nailed it. The exact scene we all waited for but never really got.
EO-Hiphuggers chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
SomeoneElsesShoes chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
The story's great... you're great...! But let's get to the point: this is what I've resorted to- stalking you on ! Where on earth are you? (I hope you are actually on earth and haven't danced of into star spangled galaxies farfar away with Mulder, because quite frankly I wouldn't put it past you. ;D) We've not heard anything from you in months- surely you've checked you facebook/email and everything else- have you forgotten us little people back in England? We miss you and are getting very worried :S

I'm probably gonna get my account deleted for this (lol) beacause it's far from a review! But what the hell because I'd rather hear from you and never write/read fanfiction again! But for the sake of preventing that from happening I'll tell you once again that you are a very talented writer!

So I hope we hear from you soon becuase we all miss you and people are asking me how you are - I wish I could answer them with something a little more interesting than "I have absolutely no idea because I've not heard from her!"

love always x

(ps- to any randomer that might chance to read this: No, I'm, not a psycho stalker- we're very good friends who live on opposite sides of the atlantic!)
Naithom chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Cute story...but, what happened to the pizza?
DanaKMulderScully chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I loved this! awsome job! very good writting!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Cool idea!

Really great!

Just sweet and funny!

SpookyZaragoza chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
i haven't gone to my priest in a good while, wow great story. funny and romantic.

5 thumbs up
curlygal17 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
i loved it! It was soo funny, adorable and creative! Please keep writing great stories!