Reviews for President Rufus! Fangirls Are Infiltrating ShinRa!
Me chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
OK, that rocked. Fangirls are evil. *sigh*
humdedum chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I wasn't aware I gave you the idea of Heidigger and Palmer in the vents... Hahahah!
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
ROFL!

Reno in a vending machine was such a funny image!

The coke and dansani guy were so funny...screaming at the sight of reno adn rufus in soda machines! XD

this is great!
Ethrael chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
AH! FAN GIRLS! WOOHO!
persephonevii chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
'“President Rufus! Britney Spears just drove her car straight through the Shin-Ra headquarters!” Tseng said, running into Rufus’s house.'

Oops, she did it again.

Perhaps it is the sheer incompetence of ShinRa that actually keeps it going. If ShinRa were to ever become a competently acting company, it would probably collapse upon itself.
Nuwanda chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
This was...really bizarre. And made me giggle. Especially the part with Reno saying to call 411, that sort of killed me.
Lord Noctis chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Wow, I am glad I don't have fangirls. Though if i had been in Rufus's spot, I would have jumped, shot them, and screamed. Very funny!
See No Dum-Dums chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Lolz, poor Pres. Rufus. He probably shouldn't take his labcoat/trenchcoat/jacket/whatever it is from now on. Better be Roasted Rufus, no?

This is so hyperly funny! Squee!

(though... Tseng does have fangirls, right?)

Sigh, sucks to be a Shin-Ra bishie. Everyone loves Rufus and the Turks so much. Too much.

:))
winterrosa chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
i like this story. maybe you should make about cloud being attacked by fan girls like what rude said. maybe about vincent too?
LastTrojanNight chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
LMAO! This is brilliantXD And Rufus was partially disrobed...

*joins mob of invading fangirls*

Ohmigosh! This is like so hysterical! and everything! And like Rufus in a T-shirt! it's like amazing! At least pumpkin was alright! in the end! Ohmigosh! We will find him yet! We won't be stopped! Ohmigosh!
t3h maniac chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Stuck in the air vent... Wait. You won't happen to be scorpius' sister would you?
Not Jack Frost chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
LOL

LMAO

ROFL

This just made my day XD

Hee-ho! A can imagine all this stuff actually happening!