Reviews for Wizards and Mutants
Cats are my World chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
Which witch is which?
Alex chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
I think that jean, Quicksilver, and scarletwitch should be In it.
SnowHawk0316 chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I know there's not much of a chance of this story being updated but I thought that I'd leave a comment anyway. And I definitely think that Rogue should be one of the ones to go.
anonymous chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Rogue for one. Logan, Storm, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, and a few others maybe. Are you going to update this story? I already like Rogue in it so it would be nice if you could update.
reesa chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
pls update
Belieber Twihard chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
plz contiue
fannut chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Are you gonna continue this story? I really think you should!
ashleyludwig chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Hey can you do chapter 2 and 3 I love this story.I'm really into Harry Potter and Xmen :)
Saint of the Sinners chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
can't wait to read more.
Lost2bfound chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
I really enjoyed the first chapter and was wondering if you were going to continue it? By the way how old is Rogue in this story? And is this going to be a Rogue/Harry fanfic?

I would really enjoy reading a story on that couple,it a weird mix but it kind of goes together. I really hope that you take Rogue to the Wizard world and for her to have that sassy attitude. It would be nice to read a story of this crossover that is completed. Great story hope you continue it.

-Tory
NollafWolf chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
I love this story! Plz update soon!
Just Wicked chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
I think you should send Rogue, Gambit, Storm, Logan, Professor,and Scarlet Witch. Who knows there could be a little jealousy between Gambit and Sirius.
TheCrimsonGhost309 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I really loved that 1st chapter,& totally laughed at the bear part! But plz update it soon!
Rioghnach's Reign chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Sirius Black and Rogue! Really good, please continue! I think Rogue, Wolvie, Kitty, Kurt, Storm (Weather Witch!) and Gambit.

Although I think having both Sirius and Remy in the same story could be just too damn charming! The universe might implode!
Red red red ribbon chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
love it so far! update soon!