Reviews for Nightmares
Rue Dumaine chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Lovely. I am not suprised that Booth would have nightmares in his line of work. I think brennan would react this way considering how much she loves him.
CAnn chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Great job, I love stories when Bones is there for Booth.
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Nice...!
JayD chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
aw that was really sweet.
FallenForBnB chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
this was gorgeous, i loved it, can't wait for more of your so called spits and spurts but i think your muse is doing just fine, this was really great
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
good shot. well done bones she will always be there to help him through his troubles. look forward to more soon
Bellabun chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Willi,

You are on a roll! That was very short, but very good. I love how you incorporated Sweets into it, even though it's a few years in the future. Well done sweetie, you rock.

Bella
mance-rayder chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
[! Booth's nightmares! But really good with the SWEETS SUGGESTION!
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Very sweet! I always like the B&B comfort stories, they're very cute! :D

Really liked your descriptions, good job
AnabelleG chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I'm definitely going to have to raid my stock of musie bribes to reward a certain blue fairy! I know you said you didn't think it was very good...but I have to disagree with you on that one. Yay for both you and Ella chica!

You took a small sliver of their lives together and said so much. The description of his reaction to the nightmare, the twitches and the moans, and Brennan there, vigilantly watching over him...I could feel and see it. Nothing overwrought in the words, but the spirit of what it meant to her was fully created.

In its way, more touching than the more bombastic, passionate gestures (not that I mind those...not one little bit!)

I think the thing that I liked most about this story, was seeing Brennan as the protector. So often it is the other way around, but here, it was her chance to show she had the strength and presence to be the one looking after him. The image of her waiting, listening to his heartbeat slow before she allowed herself to drift to sleep...a true sigh moment.

Wills...lovely story...and continued wishes for the words.

Ana
SSJL chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Sigh. I love Bren-comforting-Booth stories. You just know that the boy has lots of demons, and Bren would be so good at helping him through them because she knows what he's been through and what he's about. Thanks for giving her the chance;) Lovely job.
luneress chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
aww wow. wonderful job. this was really really great. sad but great
I hart Booth chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
How is it that you're not on my author alert list? I don't even know how that happened...I am very perterbed by it though.

Well, I'm very happy to see your muse is waking, even if it is only in bits and splurts. Writing is theraputic in many ways, so I wasn't that surprised to see you've been writing even a little. THis was, in fact, very good. Just the sort of thing I like and you're one of the best when it comes to writing it. I throughouly (god I can't spell that word to save my life) enjoyed that peice and I hope you're doing well.

Much luv,

Hart
jerseybones chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Finally, Will wrote fluff. Even if just at the end, I'll take it and say thank you. Love Will fluff, it's romantic, and poetic and heartfelt, the perfect kind.
Hamlets-pirate chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
It was good. I'd have liked him to talk about it though. It seems a little OOC for Bones not to ask. and keep asking until he tells her.