Reviews for The Greatly Unexpected
j.b chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
hello, i'm putting together a group to ATTEMPT to write out a 7th HP book, are you interested?
krc101 chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Will u ever finish the fanfic ?
krc101 chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
1) the name of S.P.E.W. is Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare

2) rose is changing scorp (: lol

3)really like this fanfic!
krc101 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
(: i like the 1st chapter so far...
hell-of-a-gal chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
wow

an evil lilly

this is really good

update soon
deleted123789543 chapter 9 . 6/14/2009
evil Amelia, EVIL same with lilly, tricking her family like that! Please updates!

AlLeYwAyQuEeN :)
Abbers24 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I don't know if this has already been pointed out but in chapter one when describing her cousins, i'm pretty sure that james is the oldest, albus and rose are in the same grade about the middle and Hugo and Lily are the youngest. Also it says that Albus is the one that inherited Harry's green eyes...sorry if you already knew this but i thought i would say something. I like the story :) Thanks
deleted123789543 chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
I hate Ameila and Lilly right now...

AlLeYwAyQuEeN :)
sunshineonacloudyday chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
I love this! Great job!
RLNTAmy chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
this is great i cant wait for your update
justjustice chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
lovely
imhuntingforwitches chapter 9 . 5/15/2008
Aw, so short? But I'm curious...why is Lily the only one having such a hard time with the whole Rose/Scorpius relationship? Sure the others do, but she's not talking to Rose?
readingfreak6790 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Hey, I love the story. I am waiting for an update
imhuntingforwitches chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
Geez, you really do take forever to update. But I understand the importance of schoolwork (mimicking a stereotypical schoolteacher there). So as long as you don't completely END the story with a cliffhanger, it's all right!
hondagirl chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
Before I review (again!) let me just say, you have a very nice writing style, the story just kind of flows. I liked the whole meeting in the woods but Amelia is such a biatch by spreading the rumors. Although this chapter was cute by them saying they loved each other, although do you think its kind of fast seeing on how they hated each other like 4 chapters ago?

Um..what else? Oh, I enjoyed seeing Teddy as a professor. That was a surprise but I could totally see the girls being enamored of him. All around good job. iked your Rose and Scorpius.

My only question is why is this story M? Is it for later chapters? Because so far, nothing in here, other then some language, should warrent that rating. And you are aware that ratings with M don't show up on the listing until you search under M. Just thought I'd let you know if you already don't.

But good story. Quite a enjoyable half hour or so.

-honda