Reviews for Some Brotherly Advice
Icecubefrozen chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
XD
Niks17 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Lol, this is hilarious. Please update, i cant wait to see Ron's take on the conversation :)
azerjaban chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
Poor Harry, I would expect Ginny to threaten Charlie with bodily harm if he tells anyone.
Myrrh chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
LOL, this is hilarious! Keep writing!
tina chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
come on update
Remus-Chocolade chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
I really like the 'plot' and the simple way of getting the message across.

And now I'm going to harass you into updating, cuz the chapter with Charlie was so good! The one with Bill was good to, just so I've added that. ;D Please update soon, pretty please!
Syringa chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
And? We are waiting for the continuation. I hope that if enough people will poke you every now and then, you'll finally write the next parts. Treat is as a compliment, we want more .
GoldxxSunlight chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
That is so cute update real real soon
strawberryfields091 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
maybe it's because i don't have any of my own, but i personally can't get my head around the idea of ginny asking her brothers for sex advice. i still like this story though, can't wait to see what she hears from everyone else (especially percy...that'll be interesting). perhaps you'd consider revising for grammar bits like punctuation? (i'm one to talk, writing in all lower case, but i think it could make the story easier to read)
Mary Gooby chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
EW! But it's still good. In a perverted kind of way. But still, please update!
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Good, funny and...well, I'm hopelessly immature, but gross. But it's still really good, please please update!
mackgirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I really liked how Bill would talk sex with his sister. Great job.
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
Very cute story. I can't wait for more. Is she going to go to Percy next?

G.S.1307
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Love this! I love the competitive element between Bill and Charlie.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This is cute, and made me laugh. I love how Bill wouldn't discuss sex with his little sister.