Reviews for Highway
riverkirby chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I loved the other story alot it was humorous in places lol I would like to see this finished too
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
O.K. Did you actually continue this fantastic fic. You sounded like you had every intention, but nothing past a Prologue here. Any chance you have posted it elsewhere because this is hands down the best Peyton-Brooke writing I've read.
If you are still around, and I see you are still writing other fandoms, I hope you see these late reviews and come back to adding more. It's so sad that such a brilliant premise dies without even a true beginning.
juicetroop82 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Great start. Plz update soon.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Great story, wish you will continue would love to see the angst come to an end.
lil.lion4 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
loved it! continue please and update soon
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Interesting!
E. Christianna chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
ok, so I want more! Is there more? What are they going to do in San Fran? What are they going to do about their wants and needs? Great writing, and can't wait for more...?
Reading You chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I loved both this and the last one. I hope you keep it up!
Risen2Fall chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Just have to say, I loved the prequel. Brooke being insane...or rather Brooke about Peyton leaving, was hilarious.

And this was a great start and I can't wait to see how you take this. Amazing...so update soon!
paulinemcc chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Epic journey - ohh I like that!

So I'm expecting lots and lots of more updates to come, excellent!

Update soon, or you know, sooner, or soonest? Or at your sooniest of convenience. (just make it quick!) :P
justawritier chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
loved it. Can't wait for the next one.