Reviews for Have You Ever Been to Karakura in a Gigai?
Esbilick The Dragon chapter 1 . 11/19
It's been years from what I can see for an update. I really hope that you pick this story back up. Left me hanging.
I'm really enjoying the plot and all. It's clear what's going on. I personally would have liked more of the internal type struggle going on but, that may just be cuz I got issues. Never the less I really am enjoying. Chapt 6 and beyond please!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 4/14
OMG! I want to read the rest of this! Have you not updated it or is the rest somewhere else? I have seen that done before. I would very much like to read further, this is interesting and pretty well written. If there is more to this story on another site, or if you intend to update, please let me know. My email is
tangune chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
good so far I hope they have byakyua go to school
AidenM chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Waaah! Ara! Dont kill renji-kun!
Blondynka chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
This story is great! I love it! The relationship netween Byakuya and Renji is done so well :) Please, do continue it :)!
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I like this a lot, it's what got me into reading select Yaoi parings rather obsessively. I would really hate to see it stagnate and never get updated... I think its one of the most interesting ByaRen fanfictions I have read. The characters are also very, very well interpreted AND me likes the smut *nosebleed*
AngelaMaeAmatuzio chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Omg no! You gotta continue this please please's so so good noooooo,!
Airenya chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
I like this fiction, and I hope to see how's going to end soon!
S.B.N.O chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Where is the next? What happens?
DieRedPineapple chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
It is in the middle of the night and I am finished reading the fifth chapter of this amazing fanfiction!
The suspense is at its peak. WTF there is no next Chapter? Critical Brain Damage T_T

I was so confined to the story that I couldn't take my eyes from. Really really amazing!

Hope you will finish this fanfiction soon.
SexyBleachGuys chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Damn you. Damn you for ending the chapter there. Thats just mean! Your horrible! What a friggin horrible cliffhanger! And now youve been gone and not on for like, 2 whole friggin years! Are you gonna come back and finnish this amazing story?! Ever?! Please!
ASHEY-MEOW chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Ur my favorite new author!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Look, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but when is Byakuya going to find out about the "incident"?
ActuallyNevis chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Such a great story. Very in character and well written. I'd love to see what happens to everyone. Pity it was abandoned. I will add it to my favorites in the hope that one day you come back and keep it up again.