Reviews for Have You Ever Been to Karakura in a Gigai?
tangune chapter 1 . 3/22
good so far I hope they have byakyua go to school
AidenM chapter 5 . 2/19
Waaah! Ara! Dont kill renji-kun!
Blondynka chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
This story is great! I love it! The relationship netween Byakuya and Renji is done so well :) Please, do continue it :)!
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I like this a lot, it's what got me into reading select Yaoi parings rather obsessively. I would really hate to see it stagnate and never get updated... I think its one of the most interesting ByaRen fanfictions I have read. The characters are also very, very well interpreted AND me likes the smut *nosebleed*
AngelaMaeAmatuzio chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Omg no! You gotta continue this please please continue..it's so so good noooooo,!
Airenya chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
I like this fiction, and I hope to see how's going to end soon!
S.B.N.O chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Where is the next? What happens?
DieRedPineapple chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
It is in the middle of the night and I am finished reading the fifth chapter of this amazing fanfiction!
The suspense is at its peak. WTF there is no next Chapter? Critical Brain Damage T_T

I was so confined to the story that I couldn't take my eyes from. Really really amazing!

Hope you will finish this fanfiction soon.
SexyBleachGuys chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Damn you. Damn you for ending the chapter there. Thats just mean! Your horrible! What a friggin horrible cliffhanger! And now youve been gone and not on for like, 2 whole friggin years! Are you gonna come back and finnish this amazing story?! Ever?! Please!
ASHEY-MEOW chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
kewl
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Ur my favorite new author!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Look, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but when is Byakuya going to find out about the "incident"?
ActuallyNevis chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Such a great story. Very in character and well written. I'd love to see what happens to everyone. Pity it was abandoned. I will add it to my favorites in the hope that one day you come back and keep it up again.
ishala8 chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Please don't abandon this fic. It's really good despite the peculiar title which gives an... interesting first impression. Not to mention that you've left off at a cliffahanger so you own us an update.

I love this pairing and have read a great big number of them, most of them , however, seem to have found a way in which to present it that is fresh, captivating and all too addicting.

Thank you, this fic made for an amazing read.
april chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
wow this is grate! plz plz plz plz plz writ more plz i want to no if Renji dies and what about captain Kuchiki i must know what happens. ps i think ichigo should give renji's gagai a mustache oh but make the magic marker permanent and the color should be blue or red may be red just because his hair is red but ether way it would be funny. pss if renji is going to die dont let ichigo give him that mustache and i hope you dont make renji die. thank you for the funny and cute story