Reviews for Neurotically Obsessed
EatingKitKatsIsMurder chapter 16 . 12/12/2013
It's rare that I read a whole story in nearly one sitting. So, congratulations on keeping my avid attention. You're a talented writer, young - as the maturity of your story shows - but still talented. Don't take my comment on your maturity as a negative thing, your style of writing just gives age away, even if it weren't for the high school band comments. I digress, good job, keep updating.
whelmedarrow chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
Literally perfection
katiedawson360 chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
omigod so good plz update!
CeffylGwyn chapter 16 . 4/27/2013
May I ask WHY this has not been updated in 5 years? Apart from making me laugh until I cried and Squee-ing infititely at the cuteness, I'm all over the shop here!

It's a long shot, I know...but I would be a happy chevappie if you updated *cue winning smile*

Pretty please?

UPDATE LADY UPDATE!
Reviewer chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Katie bell is dark haired but other than that i LOVE the story!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Awkward in take that society
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I'd probably own a nice, sunny, beachy island
bahjoosaeyo chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
I am loving this story!
Gabrielav chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Nece families and a very nice brother. I want more ...so please update soon! Thanks for sharing!
Gabrielav chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
I love your story...Excellent job! I could not stop reading.
EbonyK chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
Wow. Words cannot express how much I adore this fanfiction. Absolutely gorgeous couple you've written about, and you did it extreme justice! Katie was so perfectly bubbly and clumsy, and Oliver so protective and ruggedly handsome! Love what you've done, and I know its a bit of a long shot, but it would be absolutely amazing if you could finish this story off! )
Homerunhitter chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
HAHAHA! I love this so much, Katie is gunna sic Karma on him!
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 16 . 3/26/2012
I enjoy this story so much! It is absolutely amazing, and I have loved every part of it so far. Truly spectacular job! Excellent work!
Kas chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Sadly, I would be like Alica with the dumb blond thing- and I don't even have the excuse of being blond. My friend however would be with me in that boat when somebody says look and points- even if they say "look bird" when there indoors which happend twiceXD
Shoot-for-the-moonxo chapter 16 . 1/2/2012