Reviews for Neurotically Obsessed
versaislles chapter 16 . 7/15
This was awesome. Super well written, hilarious, and refreshing. I didn't even know I shipped these dorks until I found this fic. Also, your author's notes were brilliantly hilarious. Your characters were just the right amount of canon, and ahh you just made my insomiac, anxious, and very fried brain soothed. Thank you, and now I'm off to see if you wrote anything else.
Ibazella chapter 16 . 8/26/2015
Holy crap Noo
HOW COULD THIS BE THE END?!
etudeoftheartist chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
Adore your story so far 3. Ah, oliver is so sweet and protective of katie. Hope you continue writing because I would love to read more.
aqua-empress chapter 16 . 1/18/2015
Ermahgeeeeeerrrrds , love this!
Really, it's a shame that you haven't updated in forever, but the story is still one of the best katieXoliver I've read. :D
MelodyPond77 chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
why are all the best ones never completed?
YayPercabeth123 chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
this is so good, please update!
EatingKitKatsIsMurder chapter 16 . 12/12/2013
It's rare that I read a whole story in nearly one sitting. So, congratulations on keeping my avid attention. You're a talented writer, young - as the maturity of your story shows - but still talented. Don't take my comment on your maturity as a negative thing, your style of writing just gives age away, even if it weren't for the high school band comments. I digress, good job, keep updating.
whelmedarrow chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
Literally perfection
katiedawson360 chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
omigod so good plz update!
CeffylGwyn chapter 16 . 4/27/2013
May I ask WHY this has not been updated in 5 years? Apart from making me laugh until I cried and Squee-ing infititely at the cuteness, I'm all over the shop here!

It's a long shot, I know...but I would be a happy chevappie if you updated *cue winning smile*

Pretty please?

UPDATE LADY UPDATE!
Reviewer chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Katie bell is dark haired but other than that i LOVE the story!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Awkward in take that society
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I'd probably own a nice, sunny, beachy island
bahjoosaeyo chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
I am loving this story!
Gabrielav chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Nece families and a very nice brother. I want more ...so please update soon! Thanks for sharing!