Reviews for Wind of Change
Cate Tyler chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Delightful!
LadyDuchess82 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This was amazing! I got chills reading it!
clarisse romero chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
śliczene!
Patronum93 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
love this
MaddieGaines chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
hi JanetAndrews, this is CORBINBLEUWIFE from . I left A comment on one of your videos telling how great it was. When I read this oneshot, I was just blown away. I hope you write anoter one.
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Delightful story. Liked this very much
risingdancer chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This is a really great idea for what might have happened that night. And you explained everything so well. How they were feeling joy, hurt, and everything else that was in your story. I even felt warm and comforted reading it :) And I'm glad that they didn't go all the way that night. You did a good job in keeping it the way it should be that night. :)
green dame chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Oh! that's very very very... m... pleasant! Sure, Susan did appreciate this.
hollywoodgal chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
that was very sweet
ivy chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
this story is wonderful! I've already read it three times :)

there is everything in it that was in the film - loneliness, love, hurt, passion, hope... everything

and you were able to describe it in such gentle and sweet way, really I love this story

have to read something more from you, but not now, it's already 3 am in the morning here and my eyelids are very heavy

but at least I'm pretty sure that I will be dreaming sweet dream, thank to you :)
amieemb chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I love this story! I just found this category. Anything Julie Andrews rocks!
Regina-sp chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Oh I cannot say how much I love, love, love this story! This is exactly the way I thought of their situation as the movie shows her ending up being held in his arms. Though I could never really see them making love with Robert's wife still alive, I'm so glad you told it like this b/c I could just see it all playing out! You are such a master at writing and weaving such a beautiful story! Please hurry, and write us another wonderful story!
mainer2121 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Perfect ... wonderful! Just how it could have happened!