Reviews for Ignore Him
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Now I wanna hear this Toki person's voice! x3 That was actually pretty funny even though I had no clue who anyone was! XD

Hahahahaha stupid Y chromosome! XD That was pretty funny! AGENT L? Oh squee! 8D Thats a funny name! Well, I'm off to the next crackfic! AWAY! *flies*
alicia chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Yay! I got that Part 2 series DVD set of Dragon Drive last Sunday and I have to say, strange as it is, I actually Like Kouhei a little ( whats happening to me! :0). Oh, and if you think his JAPANESE voice is annoying, you should hear his voice in ENGLISH! The voice actor that does Kouhei's voice in the english version is the same one that does INUYASHA'S VOICE in english! I swear, Kouhei should never sound even a little bit like Inuyasha. EVER! And anyway, in my opinion the slut's voice in the Japanese version is MUCH, MUCH more annoying.
nhqanrswmnu chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY KOUHEI-KUN! I'm gonna flame you now!

*laughs* JK.

However, I am going to lecture you.

Kouhei is an innocent, manipulated by his father who obviously never cared about him. He can't have friends because he's been taught for his entire life that it's bad to have friends. Give the kid some sympathy, okay?
SharinganWarriorTribute chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
maybe I should write a dragon drive fic...I'm writing a twilight fic!

Funny. is he the weird kid with the bandanna?

I would write a DD fic...but I can never remember the characters' names! I know what they look like, but not their names...it stinks.

cool.