Reviews for Brother Raw Explains It All For You
Evani chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I love this, I really do xD its brilliant, and really cute haha
Temporarily-Obsessed chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I love it!
Twin-Lance chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
OMG! LOL This was great! I loved every bit of it! Good job!
BlondieSheep chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Oh my god, this story was so incredibly awesome! It make me feel really sorry for Raw but its also so totally funny, especially how DG and Cain began to broadcast different signals after their fight. That was hilarious!

If you ever thought about continuing this, maybe you could do a companion piece about DG and Cain having a baby. Just a thought _

Keep up the awesome writing!
SkaraBrae chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Oh, this is really cute and funny! Love it! You did a great job. Poor Raw - I imagine he gets buffeted by unwanted knowledge all the time...
Allronix chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I made my comments on LJ, and I'll repeat them here. Life's got to be the Chinese definition of "interesting times" for Raw, being an empath around three folks that are pretty well buggered up inside. Having overcome his cowardice issues and confronted his fears and flight from his tribe, he's probably he healthiest of the lot.

He is BADLY underutilized in this fandom, so thank you for alleviating some of that!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Very cute. Thanks for sharing.
Onora chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
LOL! Poor Raw. Great story.
nadeshiko1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Too funny for words!

I about fell out of my seat with laughter!

I would LUV to see Raw really tease DG & Cain about their relationship some time. I bet it would be hilarious!