Reviews for Heart Break
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Oh My God!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
You can't just LEAVE IT THERE!
Write MORE!
billandsookie chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
I really hope to see more soon. This is great.
LettieM chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
I'm really enjoying this story so far. It set up perfectly the background before Sarek and Amanda's appearance in "Journey to Babel." I hope you will have a chance to get back to this story. It's excellent so far. Thanks for posting.
paulyne chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
nice
B Mole chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
I am now torn between this and the authors other work; which one should I emphaticly require the author to write more of first.

I thank you for your work so far. I sincerely hope inspiration continues.
Casie chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Wonderful story.
Heather chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
I've read all of the major stories in the Holography series. I wish you would pick this one back up and finish it. I would have assumed that Sarek just would have kept quiet and kept pushing on. His planned resignation first is an interesting twist, with Amanda's assumption perfectly reasonable.

Please do finish this. Of course, what I really want to see in this series is Spock at some point find out about the vrie and see the explanation (at least in part) for his father's actions and give his mother the honor she's due, because he still tends to think of her as "only" human.
scarylady chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
First of all, I love your writing. I am extremely fond of Sarek/Amanda, as well as Spock and vulcans in general. Um...one detail though: A Vulcan's heart is located where a humans liver is-below the right lung (though still protected by ribs).
Isolde Jansma chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Poor Amanda. Make her suffer, and then some, eh? :D

As for offering you a critique, I feel singularly unqualified as it makes sense to me and I'm approaching it as one who wants to be entertained rather than as a writer. Allow me to assure you that it does entertain. As a writer (well... we all have dreams), I find your work thoughtful, amusing at times, and detailed, with excellent prose and a lyrical quality I find irresistible.

If I was to offer a criticism it would be merely that the constant contemplation of navels - Amanda's and Sarek's both - can be a little annoying. Yeah, angst is great, but all that beating themselves up? Even humans aren't that self-obsessed.

Hope you won't take umbrage at a new members thoughts, because I really do like your stuff.
T'Kath chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
Pat, please... please continue it. Being left hanging in midair - oops, I mean on the edge of the chair is great, as long as there is another chapter to read. Please go on writing ...

T'Kath
MadMac chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
Please write more, Pat. This story is just keeping me on the edge of my chair. Sarek, wanting to protect Amanda, has completely freaked her out. Of course, if I thought it was vrie again I would cry too.
Paulette chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Yes, Yes, Yes, there is reason to write more! This is another one of your great stories! Once again you have me waiting for the next chapter. You write very well. I like other fan fic too, but you are my favorite.
Jzeylyn chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
Poor Amanda! I'd cry too if I thought it was Vrie.

UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate!
Firewolfe chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
I love this work Pat. Amanda and Sarek have a complicated relationship but it works. I think however he is a little to protective and she a little to submissive. I do look forward to seeing how you work this our and if their relationship grows stronger in the end.

Lisa