Reviews for Everyone Loves Wheeljack
TFfangirl11347 chapter 5 . 9/20
More please and prime should be
The daddy:)
a fun idea that you are involved in the story.
the story was quite confusing and action-packed, but it was okay. While it became the main character is yes compassion. and also Ellita.
Time tragic story, I'm not sure whether this makes any sense, but the start was not bad.
may the poor, did not go well. or Wheeljack
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Too... much. Too... much! You're killing me here! I may not have laughed as much at this chapter as I did at the last one, but I think you making me nearly choke myself into stasis from trying to laugh, breathe, and eat all at the same time while reading that one of the options to frag poor Wheeljack is Unicron more then makes up for the lack of laughter.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Okay, I cannot tell you how hard you made me laugh with this chapter. My optics nearly fell outta my helm with shock when PROWL of all bots walked into Wheeljack's lab and started hitting on him. Most of the other bots made me laugh, but Megatron had me falling outta my queen-size bed from laughing too hard. 'Love can conquer anything'? The universe will collapse before Megatron says something like that! Well, unless it's Shattered Glass Megatron. LMFAO I bet Megatron is gonna try and wash his mouth out and cleanse his processor of ever saying those words once he snaps back to himself!
Kizmetkoi chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
*GASP!* HAHAHAHAHAHA... *ROLES ON THE FLOOR* WOW! This is possible the best story that I've ever read! I literately can't stop laughing! You my dear have an absolute gift for writing and comedy! I totally am in LOVE with this story. *giggles, snort* The periods of conversation you are having with Wheeljack is just marvelous!
blearg chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
blastersgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
i love the story
madagascarmaster chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Jasmine:*squeals* Little Sibling, Awesome!
madagascarmaster chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Pfft!...*notices my OCs glaring daggers* EEK!*flees*
madagascarmaster chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
...My four OCs are glaring at the screen right now. Well, three of them. Quicksilver was not allowed to see this for her sake. Flare Up is willing to take on Unicron himself if she has to. Jasmine is swearing up a storm about how they better stay away from their creator and Amber Star is sharpening her sword. I'm gonna get behind the bunker now.
Ironhide's Girl 103 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012