Reviews for Of Acrobats and Bookworms
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
So cute... I loved how you ended it with the chance that it could actually work out :) Great story.
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Crack pairing? Check.

Perfect execution and portrayal? Check.

Completely in-character and wubberly fluffy? Double check.

Three strikes, go to the principals office and write another one! P

I love this story, you kept Nodoka and Zazie in perfect character (well, as much as we know for the Nightmare Acrobat anyways), and we still end up with something that could become a happy ending if the two girls play their cards right. Enjoyable, flufferful, and happy-feeling-ful. I look forwards to more from you!

~ZefieK
Little Salad chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Hmm, I liked the description of the story. xD

The grammar is good but I still say the "re-act" looks weird. :C

Also, I think the story was a bit rushed but thats probably just me because of my love for slow and heavily descriptive stories. xD
MasterBrattan chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
very cute
yurifan225 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
this story has so much potential. please write more!
Zombie slave chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
this would make a great yuri story if it was under m for mature! So please consider it!
KillerLightbulb chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
The most awesome pairing I've never heard of ever. So fluffy, but still good. I might need to see more fics with this pairing.
Jomasten chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
...so...fluffly...I think... I have internal bleeding...

GREAT JOB AND HERE'S TO READING MORE FROM YOU!
Social Nemesis chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
A pretty good effort. Definitely different from all the Nodoka/Negi or Konoka/Setsuna redundancy/moldiness you see in this sector of FF.N.

Ah, yes. Zazie would probably make sense as being one to talk plenty once she gets started. Still, though, good job at keeping her and Nodoka in character for most, if not all, of the time.

Overall, nice piece. Hopefully more experimental pairings will follow.

~ADP
negimafan225 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
well, this is a pairing i haven't seen ever. i certainly hope that you plan on writing more for this story. i will definetly read it if you do.