Reviews for Harbored Fugitive
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aww, very sweet! Great cute friendship oneshot! :D

Keep up the great writing!
JavaForever chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
YAY! Java, I knew this was the perfect prompt for you! You did so well with it! I love love love the whole thing! I never expected this out of the prompt, but that's the cool thing. For instance, if I had written it, it would have been angst. (Do I write anything else?) I preferred this though. The idea that Babette set her up on a blind date fits perfectly! Running to Luke is so in character! And of course he would help her! That's why he's Luke! Funny, sweet, original, perfection! Terrific job!
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I'm loving these LL friendship fics, Java. You're an amazing writer. This was great! I can't wait for more from you!
Like2CUHappy chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
i love it if you're planning on writing mor, do it quickly please(ooh. that was dirty)
IHeartKirstinandIdina chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Java, This was so cute and I loved ti so much
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
practically no shittiness left in my day! it was awesome! i love the luke/lorelai friendship fics! and just thinking about dwight's oasis makes me laugh...i loved it it was great!
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Hahahah. Okay, I despite the fact Luke and Lorelai obviously don't get together in this fic...it's still cute. I adore javajunkie friendship fics, and you definitely write the best of them! Your muse is helping you crank out some good stuff here! Keep it up.
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Good old, Luke. This is one of those fics that reminds her exactly why he's the best guy for her. Nice job!
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I always love your writing. great job like always. :)
MaryM47 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Fun story. 2 things: 1 - did you use the name Matthew on purpose? (i.e. a mock on Matthew Perry and Lauren Graham's relationship) and 2 - feel free to make this a not-oneshot. I can just see Miss Patty rounding up all the guys who lost out on Lorelai's basket at the auction coming through Stars Hollow, and Lorelai having to pull another "Luke is my special friend" rountine. It's been done, but I'd love to read your version.
swimmerluver chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Amazing story!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Very sweet...I love your friendship fics, because for me, it's the fun part: their friendship with hints of what could be. You write it so well, Java!
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
*Sigh* I love how Luke is always there for her. He is so perfect for her, and you've shown that perfectly Java.
Disneygrl2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
You have done it again! Seriously! You are such a great writer! I wish I was you! I loved the last two paragraphs. So sweet!