Reviews for What Happens Now?
kantorkan chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
What will Eddie do when he reads Jasper mind? there might be fewer trees in the haven't heard much from Alice whats going through her mind at this time?
kantorkan chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
waist not could use a Beta. love the story please just make sure that it is Jasper and Bella together at the end. that is the only way this can end.
kantorkan chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
lock the window he does not deserve your forgiveness,he should just build a bonfire and walk into it.
kantorkan chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
if you write her getting back with Eddie I will ban you from my reading list. you cannot let him and Alice do what they did and let it go .Bella and Jasper need to move on so they can realize that they are meant for each other,that is the way this story should be has already hurt her twice he does not get another chance.
kantorkan chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
well it looks like their forever is starting.
kantorkan chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
Yes! please get together you are good for each hell with those two let them get together and then leave.
kantorkan chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
It's wander to my car not wondered,just a little the doesn't deserve to be with 't know how you can still like him after what him and Alice sad is no reason at all for what they you really love some one you don't do what they did and then expect a I'm sorry to fix then again there are so many women and men that think that's all it takes.
kantorkan chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
she needs to go over to the Cullen's house with a Zippo and have a talk with Eddie.
kantorkan chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
OOPS! well that's not good
ihatevampslovewolfs chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Loving this story I would like a hug from jasper even if it was in my dreams
GeezerWench chapter 25 . 8/22/2012
Damn! That is so unfair.
GeezerWench chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
Bella's being a spineless shit AGAIN!

Hell! she didn't even DO anything!
GeezerWench chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Well, Edward happens to piss me off, so I'm glad Jasper punched him.

Pussward's got a lot of nerve trying to force Bella to listen to his bleating.
GeezerWench chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Ya know, I don't think Edward would say "baby", or call Bella baby.

But I do like how you worked Angela in here. Angela would do something like that, I would think.
GeezerWench chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
You'd think she'd be pissed off, not only because he cheated, but also because he screwed Alice and not her. And it was Alice!
305 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »