Reviews for What Happens Now?
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
depends on between who and who...

i REALLY want this to turn into a JasperBella fic so figure the rest out urself as far as the last question goes. lol

and besides that, i just wanna see some fluff (JasperBella)... ]
shadowwolves chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
umm,i dont know about the sex scene, the books were kinda based on even if you make mistakes theres always if your planning for jasper and bella, just my opinion.
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 9 . 1/31/2008
yay Jasper/Bella! _

Jasper's such a good friend. ]

so's Angela.

but i gotta point out that vampires can't cry... they can dry sob. but they can't physically produce tears...
Nopenotactive chapter 9 . 1/31/2008

WOOH!

_UPDATE NOWSERZ!_

~Nicole
Yin2Yang423 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
wow! i love your story! it is really good! i know what you mean with the hard decision of choosing who bella ends up with! please continue to update! :)
AllyR chapter 7 . 1/31/2008
I can't decide whether to be happy or incredibly sad! I love Edward and Bella together of course, but I also love that Jasper has such a huge role in this plot. He's always been my favorite character (random, I know) and he hardly ever gets big parts in these kinds of stories. So thanks for this; it's really amazing. You're a wonderful writer, and this is one of the best fanfics I've found on here so far. I'm already addicted to this story, so please update as soon as you can! lol
fakeXaXsmile chapter 7 . 1/31/2008
gah! how could they do that? i feel so bad for bella and jasper. ugh. please update!
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21