Reviews for Glass Castle
phantomfluffandstuff chapter 12 . 2/5
Hey, fam! Firstly, I just want to commend you on this wonderfully intriguing and entertaining little fic you have going here... I wanted to read something short but found this and ended up reading the whole thing in one sitting. I know I'm a little late to join this fic, but I'm very happy I've found it and can't wait to read more (and find out all these secrets you've written in! Goodness!) The plot is charming because it is both an old idea (ya know, princess marries prince for diplomatic reasons, etc) but you've taken it and done something new and interesting with it as well, which left me quite curious as to what you'll do next. I like the way you've written the characters- Erik is delightfully angsty, mysterious, and brooding and Christine is lovely, frightened, but very morally and socially capable. Both seem to be perfectly in character to me, but new enough so that they're still intriguing. Anyway, kudos to you- I can't wait to read more :)
murtopliakostamou chapter 12 . 4/18/2015
Amazing Phan Fic!
I confess that in the beginning I thought I wouldnt like it bcz Erik would be too distant , weird and wouldnt interact at all with Christine! Thank you for proving me wrong! I also love the way you desribe Christine or other things like her dresses or feelings in your story! I really hope you keep going !
PhantomChristine chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
Hi! I love love LOVE this book!PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP WRITE MORE CHAPTERS! I'M BEGGING YOU! THIS STORY IS THE BEST FANFICTION THAT I HAVE EVER READ!

Forever Glass Castle Fan,
ZatsuneMikuChan chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
Please continue this, I love where this is going and the potential it has.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story later! hope so and can't wait! :) 3 :D 3
DaFatGnome chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
I'm so glad you updated!

This chapter was great!

Please, please update soon!

-F.
prettywar chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
Wonderful story so far. I'm very glad to see an update.
MyFriendAskedMeToDoThis chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
Haha! You have returned! Woop! I hate bull fights too. Hope to see a new chapter in the near future.
artemis1234567 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Okay, so it's been almost a year since you've updated! I would really like to follow and read this story, because it has awesome potential! Will you please update the story? Pretty please? :)

~ Artemis1234567
MusicalMaryann chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
This is good, I hope you are planning on continuing?
DaFatGnome chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
Wow! I really like where this story is heading, and I feel that it has the potential to be a great story. I find myself wondering about Erik's past, and I want to know more about him and the blonde boy. I really want to know where Erik is going to take Christine in the next chapter, and I hope you do update soon!

I can not wait for the next installment.
MyFriendAskedMeToDoThis chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
Interesting. Update soon!
Terpsichore92 chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
Yay! You updated! I was starting to worry you'd abandoned this story. And Erik and Christine are finally speaking! Woo hoo. Aw, I feel sorry for poor Christine, stuck in a castle with all those horrible, catty women. Great chapter and I can't wait to see where Erik is taking her now.
smithens chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
This is a very good story, but I must wonder why you posted it as a Phantom fanfiction? You could have easily posted it on FictionPress with original characters. The characters just don't really resemble the Phantom characters except names, looks, and some personality traits.

Not trying to offend, you are a very good writer. I just wonder.
phantomlvr chapter 11 . 12/23/2009
I personally like longer chapters, it makes taking the time to read them more worthwhile. This is an interesting story and I am glad it is being updated again, I am still horribly curious about what is going to happen. ;)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »