Reviews for Running On Ice
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Beautiful and so very eloquent!
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
that was so very nice. it was well written. i liked the wording. there might have been a grammatical error here or there, a wor forgotten in a sentence now and then, but nothing big. it was really great.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow - that was really powerful and heartfelt! Very, very good and enjoyable to read!
Lady Sidereal chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Awe! This is so adorable! I love the analogy you thought up to their relationship and their little dance around each other for so long.
morgenstern chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
That was absolutely fantastic. I love your writing style.
Beebo chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
As always, you never fail to amaze me with the talent you have for writing. Wonderful job, Angel. All my love...Beebo.
Mythigal chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Once again, you remind me of the importance of non-verbal communication, but you also managed to add subtlety to the mix. VERY well done.
spaceyplum chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Totally sweet story!
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Aw. I like this one, too! Again, good metaphor.

Em
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I just found this and I’m appalled that I didn’t stumble onto this wonderfully poignant and beautifully written one-shot earlier. You have a wonderful way of letting the description flow effortlessly – from the imagery of the two of them skidding around their feelings, to the actual scenery of the moment. Bravo.

I think you captured a lovely corner of the CDG relationship that is subtle. Personally, I think subtlety is the most challenging and the most emotive form of describing a new relationship - it makes the reader visualize better than any outright confession or action of love. Kudos to you for capturing it so brilliantly. I don’t know why this doesn’t have more reviews, but I adore a one-shot like this that makes me think and so expertly captures the moment and the characters.

I look forward to more form you, hopefully something a bit longer sometime. Truly awesome job!
T Parke-Laine chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Lovely.
Jacqueline Roget chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
good.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I liked the analogy and it fit them

Maria
am chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
That was lovely, I hope you write more.
airmed chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
a beautiful metaphor for a really delicate character sketch. I think the feeling of being just a bit removed from the action (Oddly obtianed from the present tense the story is in..) gives it a very nice sense... it feels like the reader too is walking on ice.