Reviews for Silver Bells
Moi chapter 1 . 7/25
Great story. However, it makes me wonder if Jack is also an abnormality among immortals. The Doctor claimed that Rose's actions had resulted in Jack becoming what he is now. However, that clashes a bit with the concept of pre-Immortals. Unless Rose (or another person having done similar things) is the reason for the existence of pre-Immortals to begin with.
sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
It must have been a whale of a shocker when Jack's first beheading didn't result in a Quickening!
Anne chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Great story!
Marikalay chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I like it.
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Nice crossover story. Good mood/scene setting. Well written.

Keep writing!
Kelspook chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I really liked this, we all know Jack has done some terrible things in his time, and this crossover worked very well. Hope you're going to continue it!
KnitKnut chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Great story what happens next.
123-321 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh! this was great! though a little short ;_; but I had lots of fun reading it. Say, are you planing on doing some kind of sequel? it would be great! Methos was so funny, with his 'You are bothering me' attitude. He's one of a kind. I wonder if he really just stood at the side and criticized them, lol.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
So far beautifully done, love the idea of Matthew McCormick (who was played by Eric McCormick of Will and Grace fame), and Methos meeting freshly back to life Captain Jack. Logical of Jack to chose the American South in 1870, when record keeping might not have been as well done.

As for the way you handle this, I'm curious to know how you are going to reconcile Captain Jack, with Highlander style immortals. I've seen several Highlander/Torchwood crossovers before, but this is the first one where Jack is an actual immortal. Very curious to see how you are going to continue this, and handle the relationship between Methos and Jack.

Also please consider posting this to my LJ crossover comm dw_crossovers.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
An interesting idea which I hope you will continue at some point.