Reviews for Coma
Divine Vice chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
D: wow..that's is..-gulp -...wow..(very good writing though)

JACOB (jerkob) is nottttt a good part
Luna Lovegood37 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
What the heck! Did she like die or something? Freaky! Also, I made a story almost exactly like this, without even reading it. It's called Coma! Great minds think alike, eh?
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
all i have to say is WOAH!
Julianne123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Youch! That was all a dream? Bummer!
Mickeyallister chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Wait i don't get it she dreams all of that and then wakes up and dies becuse of her dream guy
TheNobodyYouKnow chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
It's all right, nothing compared to your other stories. But yet still good. I wish you would continue, but obvisly you can't.
minnymay chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
this was much deeper than the stuff you usually post. not as silly. but i liked it- the end especially. keep it up! i like this aspect of your writing style.
Miss FHorn chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
how depressing! :-(
Pretty-in-Pink-girl chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
That was quite depressing but it was really well written and a good read.

Imagine if that really happened. :O

Good job and thank you!
Slaifer chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I think you should continue this. It's a very good idea, and you could do a lot more!
Quil Explodes chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
ahh! that's so depressing! jeez. but really good. is this like..."she woke up and it was all a dream"? or something? anyways...wow, very very depressing.
GoodByexx chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
That was very depressing. Renee was a little harsh too, if I ever go in a coma, my mother had better not be that harsh when I wake up! XD Pretty good, though I'm not a fan of third-person.

Melissa
RozaRedRose chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
That was a really good chapter, and thinking out ehat the next chapters are going to be is probably going to be really hard. Good Luck!
Flufferbunny37 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
that's depressing. but an interesting idea...i like that.

fluffy
TwilightStarss chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
whoa.

I always thought, what if my whole life a dream and i suddenly woke up?

If i found out, that.. i would probley die too.

good story