Reviews for Logical Superstition
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
*-laughs to self-* All of the logic is yours, Beast Boy.

I agree. I've recently entered the fandom and it has only occurred to me in the past bit that BB and Robin never really had any central-storylines. The scene from Beast Within should really not be the epitome of their relationship. Back in the early 2000s it never really occurred to me that they didn't have any storylines; I guess I just assumed they did - like everyone else. Now that I've noticed, it bugs me. A lot. So, yeah... all of that ranting was to say that I appreciate this story. Also; faves for you.
TSRowenwood chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Hilarious! I loved it! I it was so funny I could barely contain my laughter! I could SO see that happening!

Elivra26 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Haha! Beast Boy has a point! Well done!
Kayla 44 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I like this story. It is very funny.
Linzerj chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Hahaha, this was funny, really well done, I loved it, great job!
Shwoky chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This was fun and I likes it a whole bunch. I kept expecting one of them to make a reference to Batman, though.
Taisi chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I lol'd. xD Trust BB to stump Robin of all people with something as ridiculous (or plausible, in this case) as vampires. :D
The Wakka Man chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Vampires do exist in the DCU, albeit much more out of the limelight than in the Marvel U.

Nice story!
iBelieveInAngels chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
It does make sense...

Nice job!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Nice. :) ALthough I'm like Robin, in which I don't believe vampires exist either. But then again, if I were in Robin's situation, I would probably start thinking that they might just exist. lol
GraysonsGirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I love the ending!
sparklyscrunchies chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Lol, this is hilarious! After reading this, I have to agree with you that there aren't NEARLY enough fics with Robin/Beast Boy interaction. Well done!
Twillight Bunny chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
hahahahaha man the funny part was that Beast Boy's craziness made more sense than Robin's logic... awesome job! _
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
hey, you didn't answer the question, dude! are vampires real? I mean, look at what normally goes on at Titans Tower! god, how can you not believ in vampires but... you know, all that stuff?
PrincessAnnMacbeth chapter 1 . 6/12/2008