Reviews for My Own World
sakuraheartsyaoran chapter 13 . 6/11/2010
WoW!..your story is FANTASTIC, INCREDIBLE, AMAZING, WONDERFUL, ROMANTIC, KAWAII, and most of all it is INSPIRING...anyone who will read this will surely touch anyones heart3...i don't like it because I LOVE IT!...i just HOPE that you will have a SEQUEL of this...you SHOULD have a sequel of this story of yours...just a little favor, PLEASE! inform me by sending a message to me if you have a sequel for this...i really can't wait until i will ave to read it... .pls. have a sequel...and i would really appreciate your kindness if you will do my favor...pls...thanks!..Great job as a writer...you wrote a BEATIFUL story...what other stories do you have?...i like to read them because i know you're a good writer so that means your stories are great...well, that's all i can say for now!...Ciao!-
ndesi62 chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
VERY OC Sakura... but very funny too. That goes for the whole story, very funny, if a little unbelievable. I'm liking where it's going so far, and omg Syaoran's a Prince?

Incidentally, wouldn't 6th grade be the year you turn 12, not 13 (that would be 7th grade)? Plus, schools in Japan end in March and start up again in April. So, these first few chapters would have to be happening in January, and Sakura and Syaoran would both have to be 11. Or, you could say that they're in seventh grade already, are both 12, and will be turning 13. Yeah, anyway, it's a minor error I just wanted to point out.
mitsuki1346 chapter 23 . 4/12/2009
OH MY GOSH I LOVED IT! ITS NOT OVER THOUGH RIGHT? RIGHT? OH GOD I LOVED IT BUT WAIT WHAT DID SHE MEAN NOW ITS TOO LATE IS SHAORAN GETTING MARRIED OR? CONFUSED BUT MAN IT WAS SO PASSIONATE AND AWSOME I LOVED IT SO MUCH! YOUR GREAT! THANKS FOR WRITTING SUCH AN AWSOME STORY!
saranghaae chapter 23 . 4/8/2009
YEAH!

GAMBATTE SEMPAI!

this IS a beautiful story!
TheMaskedGirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
NICE!
moondreamer101 chapter 23 . 4/7/2009
just do your best, mon ami!

ganbatte ne!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 23 . 4/7/2009
nah! this story it's how Sakura is feeling and how her life is going on. i like it and special the previous chapter as i said were Syaoran came and saved her, i just hope he'll stay for sure with her this time.

i'm waiting ur UPDATE and please make it quick, it's a story that everyone can't wait to read the next chapter. keep the good job.

c ya!

;-)
lhaine07 chapter 23 . 4/7/2009
the story went out of focus but the last scene was hope that everything is going back on the same path it should be. the story been circling around with fillers. and i know you can make it back to its last state. can't wait.
saranghaae chapter 22 . 4/7/2009
aw~~!

shao's back!

:D

update!

could work on the spelling there sempai
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 22 . 4/7/2009
OMG! poor Sakura, she had to lived and this with a freaky pervert. is she ok? Syaoran is back at last and i hope that he stays or else... who knows? he saved her, they god.

please UPDATE really soon. please!
procrastinatingperson chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
I cannot really believe the story. I mean, King of china at 13?

Maybe you should get a beta.
kimkim chapter 22 . 4/6/2009
wow! this was so good i love it! please update soon! i would like to know what is gonna happen know wow this is so exciting!
Bishounen10 chapter 22 . 4/6/2009
Wooah!,. This chapter is really interesting! I love it! Shaoran came back!,.at last!,. Yieepiee!,. I'm so happy for sakura, being saved by his night in shining armor! So sweet! I hope that bennett guy is killed by shaoran so that he wouldn't show up again in other chapters!,.evil laugh im waiting for the next chapter!
Scelestus chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Uh...what is this?

After struggling through two chapters filled with walls of text, needlessly bolded words, caps lock abuse, and terrible spelling and grammar, that's all I have to say. You really need a beta to help you redo this story. I'm surprised no one has said anything yet.

Then, there's chapter 21, which I skipped to to see if you got better as the story progressed. Needless to say, you got worse. Congrats.
kimkim chapter 21 . 4/2/2009
wow it was so good but when syaoran and sakura are gonna see each other again? please they ahve to be together!