Reviews for Eclipse
Xquisite-Mischief chapter 1 . 2/24
The first chapter was really good and I'll keep reading but there are some mistakes in your German translation.

"Wir sind dabei zu frieren!" - "Wir sind dabei zu erfrieren" would be right or "Wir werden erfrieren"

If you write Mein Freund after a comma, you have to write it like this : ..., mein Freund. (Freund is a noun and in Germany you write nouns and names with 'big' first letters.)

"Sind wir darin zusammen?" - I don't know what you mean with this. Translated you just wrote: 'Are we in it together?', what I kinda would translate in: "Stehen wir das gemeinsam durch?" (As a question) or "Wir stehen das gemeinsam durch." (As an exclamation)

"Gekommen mit mir." - Come with me: 'Komm mit mir' or 'Komm mit'

"Noch sein." I really have no clue what you want to say with it. Translated it means : still be or yet be. Thats makes no sense for me.

If you want to edit your story and correct your translation mistakes then I can help :)
Suki.Fictionist chapter 24 . 8/13/2014
Ah, that was so heart warming to read. Here i thought Dawn would get married to John and Klaus would go on a rampage but you kindly left out the misery. Not only that but Klaus and Dawn made a life together. Thank you so much for sharing this fiction of yours.
Suki
H chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Lady Van Tassel's mouth was bleeding too much too quickly for it to be a lip bite. He most certainly would have punctured her lips with his sharp teeth, yes, but there was more to it. In my mind it was to show dominance at last, and to bite her tongue out to ensure it before he took her to Hell. If she could still speak, she could work magic as well. Therefore, by removing her tongue, he ensured that she couldn't use witchcraft ever again. Even in death
Midnight Prince chapter 24 . 5/6/2014
It's such a beautiful ending!
DecemberSnowflake chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
Wow, this story is so amazing, I love it! I like Dawn very much and it's funny how she changes Sleepy Hollow. Many scenes made me laugh aloud :)
Venom fan chapter 24 . 9/24/2013
Yes John died :) ! I'm so happy klaus and dawn had a happy ending.
Venom fan chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
I hope john dies, i truly want dawn and the hessian together!
Venom fan chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Love it so far, and I agree with dawn, the super villains always seem cooler. :)
Nee Saoirse chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Incredible song from the Dixie Chicks and The Hessian is my favorite character of all time. Nicely done, LilacNightmare!
killer4853 chapter 24 . 4/23/2013
love the story
TaurusBabe93 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is a great background chapter!
uzo's biggest fan chapter 24 . 12/12/2011
aww how sweet! I love this!
SideshowJazz1 chapter 24 . 9/4/2011
Love it! However unrealistic this is, I believed it the whole time and couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen I've been reading it on. Thanks for writing this engaging story.
SixxySixx1313 chapter 24 . 12/22/2010
Beautiful

I love it it's absolutely amazing :) 3
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 24 . 10/2/2010
great story :) I'm glad things worked out well for Dawn in the end.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »