Reviews for Witch
i3HarvestMoon chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
you should make it a chapter story
DivineJudgment chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
.gosh.

This is probably the best Jack x Witch Princess oneshot on the entire internet. That was literally amazing! You captured the Witch perfectly and I loved how you included that she could read minds- it made the story humorous too! I loved it- please keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
nice story

there aren't much around like this, though. but it's nice that you've made 1 it was so cute !

make some more please
Metakaze chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
that was good! i can see how writing these jackxwitch stories can be hard, seeing as it's hard to marry her in the game anyways. but, good job! i have to admit, it was a little hard to read, cuz im so used to jackx (insert the name of any other girl in the game here), so im not used to the with's attitude. good one, though!
Black Moon Rising chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
-eyes scrunches together- Oh my gosh, that was so adorable! I've personally never played a game with the infamous Witch Princess in it, but from what you've written, I can get a pretty decent idea of what she's like!

By the way, one of my favorite parts was when she attacked Jack with the broom. :)

Keep writing!

-Sweet Dreamer
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Aw, this is so sweet! :)

I love your portrayal of the Witch Princess here. You're right, there aren't many fics to compare with, but I think your take on her was wonderful!

As usual, the whole thing was very well written and I really enjoyed reading it!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Guess who got time to R&R! XD

Creative, original, and very sweet. I especially loved the WP's ability to read minds. That's awesome. And it made Jack's personality pop more when he had to deal with her responding to his thoughts. It was so cute, though...when he thought, "Because she's really, really pretty." :3

And I totally agree: oneshots that cover a huge period of time? So hard to write. They take ages.

Anyway! This was wonderful, and I'm glad to see both more Jack/WP and more writing from you! Happy writing!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
What do I think of your story? It can be summed up in just one word. Awesome!

I really enjoyed the way you portrayed the Witch Princess in this, it's just like I'd imagine her to be! She has a playful personality and is warm and caring! She's also capable of falling in love! It seems that when she does make spot appearances in stories people want to portray her as cold and heartless. why? The story itself was well written and perfectly detailed. I could easily imagine each scene in my mind as I read them. As one of the very few writers who chooses to write about the Witch Princess I was very happy to read your story. Well done!
kiaronna chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I loved it! You're right, almost nobody writes WPxJack... But I really like the pairing! This is really good, and you're an awesome author. I especially liked all the diary entries, and the beginning. Anyway, bye!