Reviews for New Beginning
goldseadragon chapter 29 . 2/6
This story is a delight. I hope you come back to it when you have the time.
goldseadragon chapter 25 . 2/6
I'm feeling all proud of myself for noticing Chandler's lines from Friends. You must be as old as I am! *grabs walker*
Guest chapter 29 . 12/2/2013
Ok..where's the update ...
Aliya Regatti chapter 29 . 11/9/2013
Please give us more if you want me to retain my sanity! I need to show my friend your far superior version of Breaking Dawn, and if it ends here... he may just kill me... Please update it again!
qhrciskrpc chapter 29 . 8/27/2013
you smell rellay really nice. I also want you to know that I was very interested in your story. but it was not finished. I feel cheated. and bored.
I know what! Let's play a game.

James.
Jazzy286 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Your story is Hilarious! The plot is great too! Please update, you left quiet a cliffhanger there ;D
SophieAngel69 chapter 29 . 4/7/2013
Okay so... I have been laughing histerically at this story ever since I started reading it last night and now, wellthis is just great. I have read through a large number of cliffhangers I could survve waiting for, and I just HAVE to get stuck on this one. Update fast before I hunt you down.
Oh and by the way, HILARIOUS. I love the duck.
nepalipranshu chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
Oh my God...Charlie!
Artemis chapter 29 . 12/27/2012
you should really finish this!1 but i dont really like the thing that bella hits jacob. you should have done something like they talk and they all stay at the cullens hous and they beat paris.
Cookiemonster chapter 29 . 12/21/2012
Do you know what cookie monsters do? Ironically, we do not eat the cookies of others unless provoked. But seeing as how you refuse to update this story, you leave me no choice. You may have to change your username to stopeatingmycookie. Sorry for the inconvenience, but really, you brought this unfortunate fate upon yourself.
Rojjy chapter 29 . 12/16/2012
I LOVE THIS! x
Rojjy chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
OMFG!INSANE LAUGHING FIT!CAN'T-BREATHE!
Rojjy chapter 19 . 12/14/2012
Canada isn't so 's actually pretty nice.
1,698 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »