Reviews for New Beginning
Aliya Regatti chapter 29 . 2/12/2011
WELCOME BACK! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for updating the hilarious, utterly wonderful, wicked sweet, ah-mazing story! THIS WAS THE BEST CHAPTER EVER!
NeverthelessTwin chapter 29 . 2/12/2011
I had such a good feeling about tonight that I re-read new beginning and stayed awake (it's nearly 2 in the morning) before I completely degrade myself by telling you how much my sad little life has improved by the fact you updated I'll probably write something else. I love it! You're amazing, hilariously amazing, I meant that as in you're really funny. Annie is amazing I love her new game and 'Dinosaurs but that sounds cute?' I don't like Paris though he's weird but I love Emmet he's hilarious (I've used the word too much. It's beginning to lack meaning) Legendary. That's what this is, i often think about this fix whilst I'm doing something random like Maths, then I usually start laughsnorting which is just embarassing. Ton conclude

You are a genius who deserves a literature award or a noble peace prize or something and I love you (well it's more of an innapropriate attatchment, but you get the point).

Anyway, the only thing I ask other than you updating before next Christmas is the return of Paddy(but not as a cushion)?
darcy13 chapter 29 . 2/12/2011
I so love being inside quirky Bella's head. What a great personality you've given her.

Looking forward to an update on Paddy in some chapter.
LipBalmJunkie chapter 29 . 2/12/2011
Well, first things first, this story is amazing and hilarious. :)

Man, Paris is even creepier than I thought, and I already found him plenty creepy.

And, I must admit, I enjoy your portrayal of the - er - fade to black moments (to put it delicately) more than almost anyone else's because most of the time they end in major embarrassment for Bella. And who doesn't enjoy other people's embarrassment,it's only natural.

And the whole hitting Jake fiasco... Well, let's just say that you can't leave me hanging.

Anyways, thanks updating. :)
Luvntwilight chapter 29 . 2/12/2011
I have really missed your humor.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/12/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMG MOOOREEEEEEEE

Seriously, this is like a freakng DRUG! I NEED MOOOOORRREEEEE!

Please?
jmolly chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
I wonder what Mr Absent is up to...
jmolly chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
Oh, they hardly function at all, in any sane way. You've made my day. Really.
jmolly chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Eeee the runaway bride is creeeeepy.

Love the duck. And jsyk, my own Bella has a chipper shredder. To threaten her enemies with. Mwah hah ah hah hah
jmolly chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
six hours between the accost and the wake-up diary entries? Did she get any sleep? Oh, and Ed is a brat, stringing her along like that. I laughed out loud, which is a problem since everybody who's sane in this family is sound asleep.
jmolly chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Eloquent Charlie? Whoa!
jmolly chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Oho, the plot thickens.

Seriously: The power of Christ compels you? You're brilliant. Love it.
jmolly chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
roflmao
jmolly chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I like your Em. He's nuts. lol
aleYO chapter 28 . 1/21/2011
where did you go? :(

I love this story! It's one of my favorites!
1,738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »