Reviews for New Beginning
KookaburraBot chapter 27 . 5/20/2010
Update!
GarnettVII chapter 28 . 5/18/2010
This fic is absolutely hilarious! And Bella knocks my pants off; got to love her voice in this. Very happy that the "star-crossed" lovers are now back in one place. Mmmm please more?
misswalshy chapter 28 . 5/17/2010
Any chance you're planning on continuing this story? Because it's relatively awesome. I totally love it. :)
EmilieA chapter 28 . 5/15/2010
Love it, Love it, Love it !

You must write more! I need to know who this Paris is and what he's here for!

Seriously though. Are you writing more? :S
taylor j chapter 28 . 5/11/2010
wright more, wright more, wright more... or else. DahDahdahhhh
JaspersGirl306 chapter 28 . 4/22/2010
A TRULY ENTERTAINING STORY ... TY

I EVEN LOL'D IN SOME PLACES...

MY KIND OF HAHA MIXED WITH MY SARCASM TOO LOL

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

TAKE CARE

SHARON E.
ileantotheleft chapter 28 . 4/19/2010
When is the rest coming? I really like the way you did this story as journal entries :) but hurry if with the rest ;)
Melanie S chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This story is great even though I only read one chapter but still it's good! And btw I have a story with the same title! How cool is that! Haha I got all excited when I read Ur title anyway good chapter!
Lilac95 chapter 28 . 4/8/2010
God what a funny story!

I love Paddy!

this is an effing comical story, funniest i've read in a while!

Love it!
FelicityT chapter 28 . 4/2/2010
How someone could come up with such a random story I have no clue but this was hillarious. FelicityT
I'mGivingUpFanFiction-Sorry chapter 28 . 3/25/2010
LMFAO! 3

The ending: "On second thought, Rose, gimme my videocamera."

This story had me laughing for like 10 minutes straight, ohmigod, I love you for writing this! :D

Anyways. Kay, bye :).

P.S.: I love paddy (:
sparklingdisaster chapter 28 . 3/25/2010
THIS.

IS.

AMAZING.

I've always had a thing for cynicism (is that spelled right?) and I LOVE your story. It is FABULOUS.

Keep writing. It takes as long as it takes. I'll be here when you're ready to publish another chapter.
OrganisedChaos86 chapter 28 . 3/24/2010
Hey. Ive only just started to read fanfiction and I just found this but I would like to say I think this story is awesomeness. I dont think I've laughed so much while reading anything.

I really hope that this will be updated sometime in future and I cant wait!
EdwardBella chapter 28 . 3/21/2010
Lovely girl, please update soon!
InkHeart17 chapter 28 . 3/15/2010
Oh I've missed this story! Your sarcasm inserted into this Bella is so charming and funny (ex. "make your kidney into a hat")! And wow Paris was really creepy! And then the reunion with Edward was a relief and thrilling the way you wrote it. And finally Emmett dispells the haunting tone of this entire chapter with his line.

Now that they're together again, I expect to know what the heck is going on in the next chapter. And I really want to see Paris again!
1,738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »